SLS Black Series - Not a bad investment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
Auto Trader logo

Around £230k new (plus options), now at £850k so around £88k a year in appreciation (less running and selling costs), very nice if you’re the owner:thumb:.

Very nice , just a pity the comma in the price is too far to the right for me.

Just shows the old saying is spot on , ££ goes to ££££.

K

Not totally kosher. RHD but note the kph speedo and dealer's note that this an import. Japan, Australia, South Africa?

My money is on it came from Hong Kong or Singapore.
I know when we were in both countries they had some rare cars of this calibre.

I think SLS AMG Black Series buyers were selected by Mercedes-Benz, which in recent years is a good indication that a may appreciate in value.

I would loved to have piled into a ‘then’ nearly new ‘standard’ SLS AMG when they were rock bottom. So few seem to have been properly used, it’s such a shame.

Always remember when they first came out. I was stuck behind one attempting to get through a 6 foot 6" width restrictor. He tried valiantly for about 5 minutes then bricked it. To many cheers of w@nker by the gathered crowd :)

Always remember when they first came out. I was stuck behind one attempting to get through a 6 foot 6" width restrictor. He tried valiantly for about 5 minutes then bricked it. To many cheers of w@nker by the gathered crowd :)
:rolleyes: Jealous crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom