Sly...very sly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

I was heading into London along the A2 the other day when i noticed two police cars parked up at the side of the road.

Not strange you might think.. but had it not been for the blue flashing lights on both vehicles I would never have thought that they would use this age and type of car in regular service.

Car 1: T reg, Navy Blue Volvo estate

Car 2: Oldish, slightly modded Subaru Impreza.

Not even the trusty B2 would have spotted them :devil:

Regards

Tan

In Cambridge there is a Black Focus ST170 and at night looks like any other car

KillerHERTZ said:
In Cambridge there is a Black Focus ST170 and at night looks like any other car
At night, on the motorway, all cars look the same in the rear view mirror... even if they are fully marked up police cars :devil:

*EDIT* There's a jet black Audi RS6 unmarked car that I have spotted on the M4, it was chasing a Jag XJ Sport at the time ;)

S.

Steve_Perry said:
At night, on the motorway, all cars look the same in the rear view mirror... even if they are fully marked up police cars :devil:

*EDIT* There's a jet black Audi RS6 unmarked car that I have spotted on the M4, it was chasing a Jag XJ Sport at the time ;)

S.
Don't I know it (twice).

Spotted this on dual carriage way on Sat (in enough time to adjust driving)

A46 near J15 M40 Warwick, Leamington Spa, Coventry etc.

Black Accord Type R. GB sticker, Heart 107 FM sticker etc. Unmarked Traffic Police.

Sneaky b@ggers are using those new Transit Connect van's around here!

Mind the M6 by Haydock. They are using a grey Lotus Carlton. M Reg.

Ian B Walker said:
Mind the M6 by Haydock. They are using a grey Lotus Carlton. M Reg.
The maintenance we must be paying for on that!

Last year I was driving my Dad's CL600 on the M5 heading towards Bridgewater on a Sat evening with my brother and our other halves... there was a Subarau that was playing a little cat and mouse with us... after being tailgated and cut up by it I did the same thing to it and we were both exceeding the speed limit. When I was getting clear of the Subarau and it was not keeping up - to my horror I saw blue lights flashing in the grill area and a siren sounding...

I immediatley pull into the middle lane and slowed down assumming the worse - then to my amazement the Subarau pulls up along side - the passenger gives me the thumbs up and they then accelerated off...

Still confused to this day if they really traffic police in an unmarked car or just couple of geezas having a laugh... :confused:

Flash

Steve_Perry said:

S.

Yeah I know :rolleyes: I mean when they are lying in waiting at the side of hte road

Flip said:
lol
:bannana:

Flip,

The blue lights in the grill and siren only went on when they could not keep up any longer :bannana: but they still scared the sh*t out of me and nearly stopped my heart from beating...

BMW 530d (old body style) Navy Blue - spotted on M1 today - first behind me with blues in radiator grille, and then in front of me . . . disappeared very quickly, and just thankful that he wasn't after me !! Beware !

I have to say I've seen far to many marked and unmarked coppers, with and without hairdryers earning overtime this bank holiday :devil:

M20 - Black Mitsubishi Evo 8 I think it is FQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom