• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Small business website required

GLK

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
I need a small business website put together, only a few pages and even a smaller store (less than 10 items).

Would need it to display nicely on various platforms, including iPhone / iPad, etc.

Corp ID (logo, typeface, branding) already in place.

Domain is registered with 1&1, but can be moved, if essential.

:cool:

for a simple website, have you considered using free website template like Wix or Go Daddy etc? They are so simple to use even my nan could create a simple business website. It saves you money asking a designer to do it and get charged every time you want something added/deleted/changed.

I am aware there are downsides such as poor google listing etc but it's free!

Yes, the business hosting package with 1&1 comes with a free app, I'll give it a try, but thought I make some enquiries, in case it comes up horrible ... The SEO is also important, yes.

ph47mf said:
for a simple website, have you considered using free website template like Wix or Go Daddy etc? They are so simple to use even my nan could create a simple business website. It saves you money asking a designer to do it and get charged every time you want something added/deleted/changed. I am aware there are downsides such as poor google listing etc but it's free!

I used Wix to create my wife's website. (www.tuya.co.uk) It worked out quite well and appears on the first page of Google, so the SEO must be OK. Although I don't rely on SEO alone, also adding the site to as many free places as possible because links are among the best ways to get high ranking. I was also careful with the words used on each page for better ranking. All the search engines are fussy about this. (BTW, I paid the small extra to upgrade to premium and remove the adverts that are there on all the free versions; made the site look far more professional IMO.)

Very inspiring, chaps! I shall certainly give it a try.
I believe the package in question includes WordPress, and there are no ads, so that's fine.

I know not everyone believes this, but with all the information available online these days, almost anyone with a computer and basic skills can create a small business website. I decided to give it a try just for fun, and guess what? With the tips I found at corelangs https://www.corelangs.org/css/bоx/overlay/, my website actually looks quite good! It’s amazing how accessible web design has become, and the wealth of resources out there makes it easier than ever to learn the necessary skills. I never thought I could create something that looks professional, but the guidance I found really helped me understand the fundamentals. I’ve enjoyed experimenting with different layouts and designs, and it’s incredibly satisfying to see my ideas come to life. This experience has boosted my confidence, and I’m considering taking it further. Who knows? This could be the beginning of a new venture or even a side hustle

I know not everyone believes this, but with all the information available online these days, almost anyone with a computer and basic skills can create a small business website. I decided to give it a try just for fun, and guess what? With the tips I found at corelangs https://www.corelangs.org/css/bоx/overlay/, my website actually looks quite good! It’s amazing how accessible web design has become, and the wealth of resources out there makes it easier than ever to learn the necessary skills. I never thought I could create something that looks professional, but the guidance I found really helped me understand the fundamentals. I’ve enjoyed experimenting with different layouts and designs, and it’s incredibly satisfying to see my ideas come to life. This experience has boosted my confidence, and I’m considering taking it further. Who knows? This could be the beginning of a new venture or even a side hustle
Being up to date and fresh also helps!

You are aware that you are replying to an 8 year old thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom