Smart Fourfour 1.5 Passion Manual

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WLeg

MB Enthusiast
Car
MB GLC250
ideally manual.....

looking up to about £5.5k, less than 40k miles, not orange, ideally Smart history.

Ideally a Passion model, but so long as it has A/C and the upgraded radio, and 3x rear seat belts, would consider a lower spec one.

We've only got a CDi in at the moment or a Brabus due soon (10 days) I could get a coolstyle 06 but would need to confirm stereo & seatbelt status, I know it will have A/C though....

Oh and what's wrong with orange (it's called 'Flame Red' BTW) I kinda like it!

Kate (wellsmart.co.uk)

When I saw Passion Manual I must confess my firtst thoughts were not car related!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good luck with your quest

Regards
John the very embarrassed

Does the paddle-sift work on the auto fourfour's ?

When I saw Passion Manual I must confess my firtst thoughts were not car related!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good luck with your quest

Regards
John the very embarrassed

I've got visions of John browsing Amazon - for research purposes only of course!!

:D

I've got visions of John browsing Amazon - for research purposes only of course!!

:D
Can you really see what I'm doing? :eek: :eek:

Tis purely for educational purposes only.

Off to carry out some horizontal exercises in the old Passion Wagon :eek: :eek: :eek:

If this van is a'rocking... then don't come a'knocking :) :)

Note to self
Put curtains around monitor

Regards
John

If this van is a'rocking... then don't come a'knocking :) :)

A neighbouring caravan had a sticker saying exactly this when we visited Brean sands a few months ago. Got me wondering, Mrs Glojo didn't whisk you off up the M5 for a weekend of passion did she??!!

A neighbouring caravan had a sticker saying exactly this when we visited Brean sands a few months ago. Got me wondering, Mrs Glojo didn't whisk you off up the M5 for a weekend of passion did she??!!
You are following me!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

regards
John

A fortwo CDi in germany was the highest mileage Smart a couple of years ago on 350,000 kms. We currently have a fortwo in the workshop on 106,000 miles only just needing a re-build and have loads of customers with them in 60-70,000 miles and fine!

The main problem with fortwo's is the people who buy them and only do 2000 miles a year so never service them!

Anyway we are talking forfours, the petrol engines are Mitsi ones & the CDi are 3 cyl of the 4 cyl 2 litre Merc A-Class engines.

Kate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom