Smart repair at Mercedes-Benz Redhill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickiandboris

Hi guys

Has anyone ever had a Smart repait carried out at MB Redhill and are they any good? Ive looked at their website and they have 95% customer satisfaction survey result(which is very good) any advise on smart repairs by MB would be of benefit. To be honest i had chips away come over and qoute(£138 inclusive vat) and the guy didnt inspire me with confidence. I have an e220 cdi(s211) with a few small scratches to the rear wing where some idiot rubbed up against it.:mad:

Ive only owned it a couple of weeks gutted :doh:

Thanks

As dealerships go they are pretty good,i had 2 chips on my front air dam done,you can see where the chips were but only if you knew.As with al repairs you will be abble to see them.A mate of mine had the Halfords next door to MB do his and it came out ok.

As dealerships go they are pretty good,i had 2 chips on my front air dam done,you can see where the chips were but only if you knew.As with al repairs you will be abble to see them.A mate of mine had the Halfords next door to MB do his and it came out ok.

If you get a proper repair at a body shop that is competent then you will really struggle to see the repair. However you need to find that body shop and also be prepared to pay the real price of a repair. My guess is that a decent body shop repair will cost between 2 and 4 times the chips away type deal so depending on the car it is or is not worth paying.

Dont assume that all body shops will do a better job than chips away though; I have seen some truly awful body repairs over the years that would not even be accpetable at Halfords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom