• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Smart repair near Solihull

Benzwalah

Car
W212 E220 CDI Blue Eff 2010 & W123 230E 1984
Hi All
hope everyone is having a peaceful Sunday in Lockdown in England. Thinking about a few dings on my car . Any recommendations of Smart repair people that you have used in the Solihull, West Midlands surrounding area that do not draw a sharp breath and give unreasonable quotes and substandard work.

Thanks

Carsmetics in Sheldon near the wheatsheaf cross roads are pretty good. They're recommended by a number of local mechanical-only garages around the area.

A bit further afield Auto Bodyworx (I think its called) on Earlsdon rd, Coventry. I've had 2 cars done there, rear arch work and full side blend and the results are superb, but pricey tho, but the quality is worth it imo

Carsmetics in Sheldon near the wheatsheaf cross roads are pretty good. They're recommended by a number of local mechanical-only garages around the area.

A bit further afield Auto Bodyworx (I think its called) on Earlsdon rd, Coventry. I've had 2 cars done there, rear arch work and full side blend and the results are superb, but pricey tho, but the quality is worth it imo
Thank you so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom