Smart TVs streaming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alzieboy

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E350CDI Coupe
I can stream live football to my Pany smart TV via hdmi cable from my laptop okay. But when I get the streaming web site up on the TV it cannot open up to view the game , will only stream via laptop.
Any help much appreciated :thumb:

Its probably to do with DLNA [ Digital Living Network Alliance] the "supposed" built in universal cross device communication protocol. If you attempt to stream the live feed via the TV alone it either doesn't recognise the server its coming from or the video file format. DLNA devices are notoriously "buggy" Some of the Audiovisual gurus on here may be able to shed more light on this?
DLNA: what it is and what you need to know | TechRadar

Its probably to do with DLNA [ Digital Living Network Alliance] the "supposed" built in universal cross device communication protocol. If you attempt to stream the live feed via the TV alone it either doesn't recognise the server its coming from or the video file format. DLNA devices are notoriously "buggy" Some of the Audiovisual gurus on here may be able to shed more light on this?
DLNA: what it is and what you need to know | TechRadar

Thank you grober for your reply , had a read of the article , got the set up menu on Pany TV up found DLNA off , switched to On as default , got the streaming site up and BINGO all working.
Many Thanks :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom