Smashed AM Vanquish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scotth_uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
Renault
Smashed AM Vanquish (no pics)

Was just heading up to the shops a few minutes back and there are some roundabouts along the road to Beckton that encourage you to hang the tail out a little....... :devil:

Turned off the traction control, started to accelerate after entering the corner, and all of a sudden had to slow down for some traffic.

The traffic was caused by an overzealoud V12 Vanquish driver who had really overcooked it, lost control and crashed. Looked OK, but very sad to see. The car was on the gutter at 90 degrees to the road, taking up the left lane, with the rear left wheel missing. It was about 15 yards away.

I stopped to see if they wanted any help. The 'wealthly' looking bloke was on the phone trying to sort some things out, and his scruffy mate was just looking a bit sheepish. They thanked me for stopping, but didn't need any help.

Oops.

Last edited:
...and you didn't go home any get your digi-cam ?

I was only 5 minutes from home, and it was tempting, but I don't think that they would have appreciated it.

When I drove past 2 hours later, they had the rear left supported by lumps of wood, and had a trayback tow truck ready to take it away.

Small problem - can't drag it, cant lift it. P

Police were in attendance with warning signs before/on/after the roundabout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom