Smoked Headlights For A 190?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chrispy

Car
97 W202
A mate of mine has a mint Mercedes 190 and he's looking for a pair of smoked front headlights for it. Can anybody recommend where in the UK he can buy a set please?

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to help.

A mate of mine has a mint Mercedes 190 and he's looking for a pair of smoked front headlights for it. Can anybody recommend where in the UK he can buy a set please?

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to help.

I lightly smoked mine several weeks ago but have since removed it. Although plod never stopped me i believe it may be illegal. If your mate is serious about doing this 1. warn him of the consequences, and 2. safety to himself and other road users at night. If he is only going to use them for shows might try ebay.

I've searched e-bay and couldn't find anything. Smoked rear lights are fine, they are in abundance but not the front ones sadly :(

Rather than smoked headlamps how about painting the non-reflective parts in the headlamps black? Makes them look darker without reducing the light output.

Rather than smoked headlamps how about painting the non-reflective parts in the headlamps black?

More work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom