Sneak peek at my latest mod..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S65, CLK5.6TT (WIP) & RRS 5.0 SC
Took a few months! Mostly because the shop was very busy doing other work, so I waited and waited and waited badly for this moment and here it is:

6012751986_e656bc756f_b.jpg

6012205185_95aae5db16_b.jpg

It is yet to be painted and installed next week.

You can't beat Alcon brakes got them on the Audi and they are unbelievable, stops on a dime as they say. Your mods look great a real nice useful addition :thumb:

I don't think much of the axle stands;)

Haha, good eye! Those blocks support the stock calliper.

You can't beat Alcon brakes got them on the Audi and they are unbelievable, stops on a dime as they say. Your mods look great a real nice useful addition :thumb:

Thank you. Took a while to get this one done since we first spoke about it! Will see if ML has enough brake fluid to push those pistons. Alcon were quite positive about it though!

Alcon were quite positive about it though!

Alcon are one of the best companies I have dealt with, had a problem on one of the Audi rear Calipers when I first bought it their customer service, technical advice and parts dispatch were second to none, was a pleasure dealing with them, if only all companies could be that helpful.

Thank god for that - I honestly thought for a minute that you had it propped up on a couple of bits of "four by two"!:D

They look the dogs.....

12 piston? I can only see 6. What bits are you painting?

I'm gonna paint callipers acid green and lettering bright yellow and.. Only joking!
Bells and bolts/nuts will be painted black as per Brabus' specs so it eventually looks something like this:

4760199355_d44bd28205.jpg

Six per each side of the calliper:

5555751298_11f11081bd_z.jpg

I'm gonna paint callipers acid green and lettering bright yellow and..

Oh - go on ...... you know you want to!

(at the same time you need to get some jeans that hang around your @rse and give everyone the benefit of seeing your fancy designer pants!):D

WOW!!! On a W163?

Was it very costly?....It looks it!!!

dokalj

if you dont mind me asking what are you putting them on too is it a ML

and also how much ?....

have you a link to site

and i think a set would look great on my w202

that's a heck of a lot of pistons ..

my CLS only has 8 on the front

SWMBO Audi A8 only has 6 pot and that's running over 400 bhp, 12 pots are absolutely gorgeous. I looked at Alcon when I was doing the brakes on the CLK but could not justify the cost. I went for a complete caliper refurb with AP Racing for a fraction of the cost. Not in the Alcon league I admit but very capable of stopping 270 bhp very quickly.

How much did they cost? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom