Sneak Preview-MBClub Member's C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikec32

Car
Mercedes C32 AMG
Here is a sneaky preview of MBClub Member, 'loveday' C63 AMG.
Its in for the following:
Complete correction.
C1 Crystal lacquer paint protection.
G1 Crystal lacquer glass protection.
Wheels off detail with C5 Crystal lacquer wheel protection.
Complete interior detail.

Write up sunday;)

p.s. This is on the iphone so rubbish quality. I do promise however, I will have much better camera quality photo's.

615925_10151196832190516_1407312681_o.jpg

Last edited:
Looking great!
Steve told me that he was getting you to go over his car.. He's been quite excited about it :D

Steve will be most pleased with your efforts :)

:thumb:

Excellent, cheers for that.
Half the car is corrected now, using P1 on the wool pad & refined with P2 on a 3M blue pad. Got the other half to do tomorrow and then will remove all the compounding dust, and get the wheels off and clean them thoroughly (tomorrows job)

I've just realised, have you purchased a new car Rashman? If so, wheres the cleaning pics:)

Why do all Valeters/Detailers dress like Beach Bums?? :rolleyes:

I live in shorts. Im a labourer, not a paper pusher;)

But I can assure you, My studio attire doesn't stop the quality of work that im known for.

Also in reality I never wear jeans with buttons on when im paint correcting. If I was machining your roof, would you like my jeans buttons running themsleves along your doors. Always wear super soft clothes!

to keep as cool as possible.Do you wear your overcoat in the gym?

I've just realised, have you purchased a new car Rashman? If so, wheres the cleaning pics:)

Lol... No I haven't :D

What gave you that impression?

I've spent faaaar too many hours detailing this car to ever consider getting rid of it now! :doh: :D

There's a chance I might be driving up to you on Sunday with Steve to collect his car... I don't want you going over my car with your keen eye!! :D

.. Although I'm hoping you won't find anything amiss if you do ;)

Also in reality I never wear jeans with buttons on when im paint correcting. If I was machining your roof, would you like my jeans buttons running themsleves along your doors. Always wear super soft clothes!

Couldn't agree more.

:thumb:

Haha I'm more worried about you going over my work lol! Be great to meet you!

Haha I'm more worried about you going over my work lol! Be great to meet you!

Lol... You don't have to worry about that.. Nothing but respect from me bud! :thumb:

Would be good to meet you too... The great Mike.. Who makes everything he touches sparkle! Lol

another tickler.

53840_364552740288896_1463614761_o.jpg

That’s one shiny car fella......Nice one! ......:thumb:

The most annoying thing about a five hour detailing session in this country is that it last no more than a day! Every time I detail mine: - Queue Clouds – Wind – Rain or Bird – Feathers – Droppings. How nice must it be to live somewhere that actually has a summer? And your hard work lasts for at least a week.....:p

All with a cheap Silverline polisher. Shouldn't you be using a super high end (LOL) polisher for such artistry?

Where did you get that from?

I have a 3M, the new Rupes & a festool shinex 150 Rap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom