Snooper 4Zero

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Has anybody got one and it is any good?

Yes, but you're ok about bending down for the soap in "the pen".

Hi, I have the 3zero, good bit of kit, never had any problems

Hi, I have the 3zero, good bit of kit, never had any problems

Other than a database of fixed cameras how is it with, for example, the plod who park on bridges up your way?

Does it give warning of their presence?

I hear the Stinger VIP is worth its weight in gold ;)
g.png
How much is it?

Why would an IAM member need such devices given that the training presumably expects compliance with the speed limits.

I, on the other hand, am not at all Advanced and as a consequence need all the help I can get........SCDB database, Origin B2 with a Garage Door Opener.

Mic

John, Snooper are Garbage and no point having a laser detector, if it registers laser you have already been nicked.

As above get a good GPS unit such as the Origin or pogo or whatever they are called this week, alternatively install the Pocket GPS World camera app on your mobile this is as good as it gets.

Also install that garage door opener ;) they work brilliant, my car is totally invisible to laser, tried and tested :thumb:

Not a good idea, as you can be prosecuted for perverting the course of justice.

Just because you have a remote control garage?

Seems a bit draconian.

Surely a garage remote only operates with a button press, as one approaches the garage.

If it's broadcasting continuously, it's clearly being used for "perverting the course of justice"?

Hi D, the 3zero, has a radius of 1 mile apparantley to detect a laser signal

Surely a garage remote only operates with a button press, as one approaches the garage.

If it's broadcasting continuously, it's clearly being used for "perverting the course of justice"?

Mine opens the door when I press the button, does that mean that I could get done for speeding by radar even though I have my remote in the car. ;)

To be serious, I suppose that deliberately blocking the radar is a bit iffy, I wonder how the police would know?

To be serious, I suppose that deliberately blocking the radar is a bit iffy, I wonder how the police would know?

read the article linked above.

The door opener sends out a signal and the police were picking up the signal each time they tried to get the speed of the car.

The Stinger VIP jams the guns and gives you a warning then after 3 seconds stops jamming, this gives you 3 seconds to slow down before your speed is clocked and avoids the issue of completely jamming the signal.

The Stinger VIP jams the guns and gives you a warning then after 3 seconds stops jamming, this gives you 3 seconds to slow down before your speed is clocked and avoids the issue of completely jamming the signal.

OUCH!!!
STINGER VIP
VIP DISPLAY, GPS, MPHD Antenna, Laser Analyser Box,
2 x Laser Heads and Installation On Site £3,499.00 Retail

^ Ouch indeed. Especially if you get pulled when the operator of the laser fails to get a reading and they find evidence of the laser jammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom