Snow At Teddington at 4.30 am

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Woo Hoo ...:bannana:

I love snow !!! :rock:

Last edited:
Got it here too but I really cant be bothered to go and get a picture of it.
Anyway I'm off down the gym;)

Snow in Orpington too :) . Now I've got to go out and catch my probably delayed train :(

Got Snow in South London, and looking out of the window, its going to be fun and games in a couple of hours, the lazy council forgot to grit the roads :crazy:

Looks horrific...though the live departure boards says my train's on time :confused:

:)

Snow on the Isle of Dogs - sticky snow too - very good for snowballs - my young son will be pleased! I actually managed to switch the autobox onto 'W' today too and was very gentle with the right foot. Careful out there tomorrow as there will be clear skies this night and ice the next morning.
Les

oooh - we got snow at 9.00pm. not as much as you lot though by the looks of it:( :( just off to work so will see :D

I got some light drizzle does that count?? :D

Snow here (North Bucks). Might have to get the Audi out before I walk to work to see how the Qauttro works (open diffs front and rear and torsen in the centre so not sure).

Talk about localised! Nowt in Leeds or as soon as I hit the A59:( Looks like you southern softies are claiming it all :D

'Nowt at home (Nelson) or on the way to work (Manchester).

pammy said:
southern softies:D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Snow here and quite deep too.
My road never gets gritted and is like an ice rink.
Was told by mrs grav it's my turn to take the brats to school:rolleyes:

GRAV888 said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Snow here and quite deep too.
My road never gets gritted and is like an ice rink.
Was told by mrs grav it's my turn to take the brats to school:rolleyes:

lol - see - bit of snow and the southerners fall to bits:D :D :D

Snow in West Berks...oh, the irony that it comes just before the Audi arrives :D
Still, spent a very entertaining 20 mins on the way to work sideways in the C250 :rock:

As it all seems to be down south I imagine it will probably grind half the country to a halt and be the number one news item today.

We had a light dusting about 11-30 last night but nothing left this morning

Snow in Surbiton, as driving into work in Docklands, getting gradually less as I progress into London.

We had about a 1cm - enough for some stupid .... to be able to lock their brakes going down the hill we live on and slide into a neighbours parked camper-van.:mad:

Didn't seem to cause issues for anybody else.

This is what I was faced with leaving work at 6.00 am this morning ....

Was hard to see the car initally , it being white and all ! :rolleyes:

:D

The back spoiler looks a bit like an NSX ..... all mounded into the bodywork .....

Last edited:
kikkthecat said:
As it all seems to be down south I imagine it will probably grind half the country to a halt and be the number one news item today.

We had a light dusting about 11-30 last night but nothing left this morning

You are absolutely right.

I couldnt believe it! 2cms of snow and panic on the roads! congestion everywhere. I guess that snow is the catalyst that makes the everyday morons on the road that much more visible to us all!

Alfie said:
snow is the catalyst that makes the everyday morons on the road that much more visible to us all!
And in good weather, that's what fog lights are for :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom