Snow .... Cambridge .... 2009 .... 'kin Cold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I walked today,

Left the ML on the drive, our road was a sheet of ice and no matter if you have 4X4 or special tyres Ice is Ice...

Make me smile when you see 'off road' cars driving in snow etc as if they are invinsible...there not.

So far I've heared of 3 accidents within the space of my 15 min walk.

I walked today,

Left the ML on the drive, our road was a sheet of ice and no matter if you have 4X4 or special tyres Ice is Ice...

Make me smile when you see 'off road' cars driving in snow etc as if they are invinsible...there not.

So far I've heared of 3 accidents within the space of my 15 min walk.

Not sure that I'd want to be on foot either with all these cars sliding about the place :)

For the last few winters I had an old bumper which I used in the snow/ice, it was useless being RWD on fat tyres but I wasn't too fussed if I dented it and felt safer than on foot.

I actually miss having a tatty old car as a spare, great for taking stuff to the tip as well.

The way the cars park down my road theres no time to get up enough speed to slide into anyone even in this weather, besides, i been parking on the bend for the best part of 20 years now, anyone local knows not to go near my cars, even the kids leave em alone, cos i'm big and scary and shouty and their dads wont come and argue with me anymore if i have a go at em. :D ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom