Snow Chains for £20 a Pair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
Apparently Aldi are doing an offer starting on the 25th - a pair of snow chains for £20.

Pretty good deal if you're planning on heading to the Alps for winter.

M.

Try them on before you go! I had a right nightmare last winter (frozen hands and unable to get them on). I wouldnt want to have that happen again. In the end I binned the chains and got some snow socks (not good enough for the alps i understand).

You have to have chains in the boot on many of the roads around the alps..... (work best on the driving wheels though :)

I agree pain on the ...... to fit. My dad bough some that click onto the bolts some how that seem a lot easier (but pricey)

Apparently Aldi are doing an offer starting on the 25th - a pair of snow chains for £20.

Pretty good deal if you're planning on heading to the Alps for winter.

M.

Does Alps know we're all coming to him for the winter, then?? :D

Try them on before you go! I had a right nightmare last winter (frozen hands and unable to get them on). I wouldnt want to have that happen again. In the end I binned the chains and got some snow socks (not good enough for the alps i understand).

Indeed - as with any safety car accessory though! Make sure you know how to fit it before leaving ;)

I got some of the £25 eurocarparts one last year, and fitted them to the S320 in under 20 minutes. Was quite pleased with myself really as it meant we got to the ski parking lot that most people were avoiding.

M.

EDIT: Apologies - got the wrong chain! It's lidl doing this, not aldi!
http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-8...our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=7632

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom