Snow foam in action [photos]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alistairgd

Car
C180 AMG Sport Plus
I wasn't too impressed the first time I used pressure washer and snow foam, but I was a little more organised this time and it went a bit better.

Setup : Nilfisk 110, Autobrite lance and Magifoam.
Settings : A couple of inches of magifoam in the bottom of the container, topped up with water. Turn the lance pressure setting on top all the way clockwise (in the direction of the "-"), and turn back half a turn.
Tips: The power lead to the washer and the water supply can be a but of a guddle, so have everything connected up ready to go at the furthest side of the vehicle, then it's easier to pull it all back to the nearest side for the second half. If like me you use an extension lead, cover the plug and sockets with a cloth, water gets everywhere. The autobright foam does a good job on the tyres, so give them a blast too.

foam1.JPG

foam2.JPG

Can it really drag off the worst of the dirt? Yes it can.

foam3.JPG

foam4.JPG

http://www.ghostrecon.net/images_news/foam4.JPG

Last edited:
Nice pics of the process!

As much as it is fun, it sure is a pain to drag out all the stuff to use it. I personally feel the vast majority of the dirt the foam removes the hose does anyway but it isn't as obvious as you can't see it drip off.

Nice pics of the process!

As much as it is fun, it sure is a pain to drag out all the stuff to use it. I personally feel the vast majority of the dirt the foam removes the hose does anyway but it isn't as obvious as you can't see it drip off.

You are probably right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom