Snow!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The blocked roads (earlier on - A3, A30, A31, M25) were nearly all due to jack-knifed HGVs rather than the conditions themselves.

Our dogs are going bananas in the garden - they love the snow.

There's plenty of the white stuff here in Norfolk. I'll try to get some photos later....I can't find my tripod at the mo, though :eek:

I was out in it last night - auto transmission, RWD and no traction control makes things interesting, doesn't it :D
I'll go out later, too. I don't need to, but it'll certainly be fun :devil:

Darren

Hmm. We have had, what by any standards, is a pretty respectable snow dump overnight 10 to 12 inches in the garden, leaving the dogs a bit stunned. But not for long. Shall post a video link up later but in the meantime here is what greeted me when I decided that I ought to at least make some effort. Maybe later........

Looking at you photo -- that's more like 4 inches (did you mean centimetres?)

There's plenty of the white stuff here in Norfolk.

Haven't had much at all here yet, but can't wait for some more!!!

Amazing walk in this morning from South Norwood to Crystal Palace. People going sideways backwards down hills with wheels spinning :eek:

Some interesting parking (against lamp posts, half in driveways)

Everyone smiling, the dog loved it, kids making huge snowballs, city looks stunning.. its great, Londoners actually talking to each other :D

Chatting to the local Costco chap whilst buying a load of milk, he walked in this morning from Kilburn due to lack of public transport! Took him 4 hours.

Will post some pics later..

Ade

Wifey drove to work with ease with her winter tyres.

I bottled it, decided to wfh but went to get some milk, span the car in the car park and then promptly got stuck and had to dig out the car before I could make any forward progress.

My son thought spinning was the coolest thing ever :D

Just been to start the car to move it from where it is parked ( fear of someone sliding into it ) and nothing ....

Battery completely dead .... Bah ....

Another one being delivered in a couple of hours ....

A few flakes but nothing at all on the ground, sun is shining but bloody cold.

Never get snow by the sea.

Still waiting for the snowman competition! :D

Will

3246502569_3fe8ff17e7_b.jpg

Lots of posts here bragging about 4 inches here to 6 inches even 9 inches and one wee chap only had 2 inches. What was the subject again? :D :D

Getting up the hill in the workshop was fun this morning.

Getting up the hill in the workshop was fun this morning.

I'm surprised you made it Ollie!

What did you use? A ton of grit and / or a block and tackle? That slope is steep enough in the wet :eek:

Well, a day off work due to the snow and I'm gutted to hear from my mate that the cafe is shut!!

Snowing heavily again here now ..... wanna move the car off the road , just saw a Bedford Rascal all over the show driving past it ....

Damn you knackered battery .....

Snowing heavily again here now ..... wanna move the car off the road , just saw a Bedford Rascal all over the show driving past it ....

Damn you knackered battery .....

I've got a spare 100amp MB one here from a 2001 CLK Howard if you get desperate.

It's not new, but it holds a charge and would certainly get you going again if you need it :)

I'm in all day... ;)

Will

Took OH's 12 Year old to school this morning, boy was he gutted when the E Estate cruised through the snow with no traction issues!

Got one being delivered to me in the next hour or so .... £98 ....

Good old CPC Services ...

But thanks anyway mate !

Who's CPC services out of interest?

What battery/how much if I may ask?

(MB one is just over £100 IIRC)

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom