Snowmobile 0 : 1 Mountain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He's lucky he isn't dead , if he had made contact with any of the rockery at the speed he was sliding , it would have been curtains.

Good video though , I hate snowmobiles , spoiling the peace and tranquility of the mountains and snowfields.

LOL! I didn't realise there was "Two up" until the second guy came down the slope. :D

They almost made it. Not sure it is just me being over cautious but would you try and stop a heavy object tumbling down a steep, snow covered slope are only with anger / pride?

2 minutes 54 seconds in before you hear a human sound. Odd. Very odd. Not a ****e, shize or Jeez. I think I may have emitted a few unprintables before that.

Take the snowmobile and the snow away, add a bottle or two of tequila, and you have a fairly typical night out.

That was in the Guinness book of records for the longest ever brown streak down a mountain. :)

Lucky he didn't break any bones trying to catch the thing too! What sort of lunatic looks at a snow mobile tumbling down a mountainside towards them, watches it go past then overtakes it to stand in the way again:wallbash: My dog barks less when mad!:doh:

Lucky he didn't break any bones trying to catch the thing too! What sort of lunatic looks at a snow mobile tumbling down a mountainside towards them, watches it go past then overtakes it to stand in the way again:wallbash: My dog barks less when mad!:doh:

Indeed, in tersm of possible other outcomes very lucky indeed. Looked to me like he had little say in the matter: on a snowy slope that steep Gravity is no longer your friend.

However, in terms of nutters on snowmobiles you have to make a special effort to find a better one that Levi LaVallee:

YouTube - Levi LaVallee's World Record Snowmobile Jump - Red Bull New Year No Limits 2010

YouTube - Red Bull New Year No Limits 2010 - Who Is Levi?

Indeed, in tersm of possible other outcomes very lucky indeed. Looked to me like he had little say in the matter: on a snowy slope that steep Gravity is no longer your friend.

However, in terms of nutters on snowmobiles you have to make a special effort to find a better one that Levi LaVallee:

YouTube - Levi LaVallee's World Record Snowmobile Jump - Red Bull New Year No Limits 2010

YouTube - Red Bull New Year No Limits 2010 - Who Is Levi?

Personally prefer non motorised nutters

YouTube - Inspired Bicycles - Danny MacAskill April 2009

YouTube - Danny MacAskill - "Way Back Home"

Top :bannana::bannana: to this bloke. Soundtracks pretty good on the first one too.

All with no pads, just a concessionary helmet and gloves. Surprised H&S let him get away with it.:eek::D

I am impressed by MacAskill

the telephone box is my favourite bit.

With the engined gizmos the designers and engineers deserve the plaudits, though I suppose whoever built Dannys bike was pretty nifty too.

Impressed with the Danny MacAskill visdeos. It is like the bicycle version of free running.

Its great fun, had a day snowmobling in Jackson Hole last year and it was pretty amazing... Not so fun when the thing is on top of you though... Dont go near trees with one, the snow is hollow there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom