So am I doing the right thing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Where from (approximately)?

Keep an eye out on here for MSL dyno or open days - much fun to be had :thumb:.

Welcome

ShaunB said:
Go on big fella, you know you want to

I've had a brief look, there's two on autotrader at around 36k, is the general consensus with these that the PPP package isn't a deal breaker? Reverse cam i'd be more than happy with

Can't find any with MB on their approved used page... Need to stop looking!

I've had a brief look, there's two on autotrader at around 36k, is the general consensus with these that the PPP package isn't a deal breaker? Reverse cam i'd be more than happy with

Can't find any with MB on their approved used page... Need to stop looking!

My neighbours had PPP and he said he wouldn't pay the premium again as he tuned it anyway.

LSD & Map - perfect combo !

Only thing I would do in addition would be a beefier stock exhaust with some tinkering.

LSD & Map - perfect combo !

Only thing I would do in addition would be a beefier stock exhaust with some tinkering.

Had a decat at MSL :)

StuartK said:
Had a decat at MSL :)

You planning on changing much more of the exhaust? There's a wicked video on here showing 77 versions (well, multiple videos and combos) of exhaust systems for the C63. Can't remember who posted it

You planning on changing much more of the exhaust? There's a wicked video on here showing 77 versions (well, multiple videos and combos) of exhaust systems for the C63. Can't remember who posted it

I don't know mate as tbh I wouldn't have had the decat. I use the car for work and visit clients so have to be careful :)

Well I collected it this morning!

And eerrrrmmmm I LOVE this car more than the M3. It's just a far superior daily driver. The looks you get from people are amusing too!

Have done 90 odd miles today tootling around at work. Have to say £20 in petrol to 90 miles I'm quite impressed with considering!!!

Really happy hopefully over the weekend I can get it treated for winter and protected in wax etc.

Happy days Stuart . Enjoy and welcome aboard !

It would seem my car has had an illustrious history.

First owner owned a large bog roll/waste paper supplier his reg was "Tissue" and the second owner is allegedly a lotto winner lol.

Then poor old me haha!

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom