So am I doing the right thing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartK

MB Enthusiast
Car
F82 M4
Had the following in the past year:

E46 m3
E90 335i
E92 m3 DCT
Audi SQ5
Mini JCW

Now about to buy a 2010 C63 with 38k in Palladium Silver with LSD and eurocharged map.

It's my daily drive and hence reason not to go for another M3.

FUK ME!!after e92 you made a bad desicion! But you corrected yourself and made a right choice now!!! ))
MB lsd or Qaifie?

Last edited:
Hehehe.

I lost my job so sold the SQ5 after only 1800 miles on it :(

Bought this Mini it's not for me and I'm losing £2500 on it so it's painful mistake but I think I just need to bite the bullet.

FUK ME!!after e92 you made a bad desicion! But you corrected yourself and made a right choice now!!! ))
MB lsd or Qaifie?

Quaife :)

Had the following in the past year:

E46 m3
E90 335i
E92 m3 DCT
Audi SQ5
Mini JCW

Now about to buy a 2010 C63 with 38k in Palladium Silver with LSD and eurocharged map.

It's my daily drive and hence reason not to go for another M3.

I asked a similar thing on here about 4 months ago regarding purchasing a C63.

Go for it, you'll love it.
Mine still makes me smile when its started up from cold

Bloody excited now I just hope he can accommodate the deal I want

No you are doing the wrong thing the C320 is far better and I will offer to let you have mine in a swap with your C63. You can thank me later.

No you are doing the wrong thing the C320 is far better and I will offer to let you have mine in a swap with your C63. You can thank me later.

:D:D:D:D

Nowt wrong with a C320 my mum had one in andradite green on a 52 plate and then had a CLK350 cabriolet. Those V6's are great engines :)

+1

The good thing is LSD and map alredi done.
Next u can have resonator delete and there will be bigger smiles on start up from cold!

+1

The good thing is LSD and map alredi done.
Next u can have resonator delete and there will be bigger smiles on start up from cold!

Been decatted I assume that has a similar effect based on the sound I was quite happy with it.

Just ran an insurance quote it's a little more painful than the M3 but I'll ring my broker in the morning. :)

To me, the C63S is an event every time I get in it.

I had my heart set on an RS4 but one look/test drive of the Merc sorted that.

Do it

To me, the C63S is an event every time I get in it.

I had my heart set on an RS4 but one look/test drive of the Merc sorted that.

Do it

Yes I drove an S at Derby Mercedes was bloody good!!!

I am going for a W204 though. As great as these cars are the new prices are slightly ridiculous compared to their competitors.

Got mine second hand at 2 months old! But yes it was a fair whack which of course makes car parks a nervous time although I survived Meadowhall on Tuesday OK.

Got mine second hand at 2 months old! But yes it was a fair whack which of course makes car parks a nervous time although I survived Meadowhall on Tuesday OK.

Lol I park miles from everyone but someone always follows!!! :eek:

Hope you get the deal done mate. Its my first C63, and I love it ! Oodles of creamy torque…….and a great soundtrack to boot.

Hope you get the deal done mate. Its my first C63, and I love it ! Oodles of creamy torque…….and a great soundtrack to boot.

Yeah I do love them and was in buying one when I got my e92 m3. My neighbour called me offering me his M3 so I never ended up with the 63 lol.

Hope I'm doing the right thing with a pre facelift. I have a strict budget this time and in any case always preferred the looks of the pre facelift.

Same here, although its like everything else…it will grow on you….
Keep us posted with the purchase, and bung a couple of snaps on here so we can see it ??
Remember…..C mode only in the rain :)

Same here, although its like everything else…it will grow on you….
Keep us posted with the purchase, and bung a couple of snaps on here so we can see it ??
Remember…..C mode only in the rain :)

Lol I will probably use C mode anyway I know that's boring but it's going to be my work car so I'll have to be gentle for MPG lol

If all goes well tomorrow I'll post the pics up :)

car sounds awesome = get er' bought !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom