So, AMG owners, how’s your Fuel Consumption?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a CL63 amg the one with the biturbo, and I get 14-16 around town, and 20-22 on the motorway.

I should get a good idea of what mine is doing tomorrow as I have a 200 mile run to Center Parcs in Suffolk.
Best I've ever seen is 26.2 on a 90mile run. Not too shabby for a 666bhp saloon.

I should get a good idea of what mine is doing tomorrow as I have a 200 mile run to Center Parcs in Suffolk.
Best I've ever seen is 26.2 on a 90mile run. Not too shabby for a 666bhp saloon.
I reckon 26-7mpg is easily doable on motorway run, more on a law abiding run.

Thetford forest is lovely, enjoy!

The day i collected my w205 c63 just over 200 mile drive From Horsham
It managed 31.4 mpg

I was worried about the mpg on my GLC but after reading some of these I’m maybe doing ok.

are AMG lines renowned for being hard on fuel? I’m currently sat in Eco mode trying to see what I can get from a full tank.

I was worried about the mpg on my GLC but after reading some of these I’m maybe doing ok.

are AMG lines renowned for being hard on fuel? I’m currently sat in Eco mode trying to see what I can get from a full tank.
An AMG line shouldn’t consume more fuel than non-AMG line models with the same engine. Which engine do you have?

According to my trip data my C63 W205 averaged 22.8 MPG over 1,440 miles of mixed driving.Last trip was 23 miles and it was 18.3 MPG and on a long trip is typically 26 MPG.I think this is extravagant for a commuter car but then I work from home now and save 12,500 miles per annum if I were to drive in daily (although I do car share).
For a performance car it’s pretty good.

According to my trip data my C63 W205 averaged 22.8 MPG over 1,440 miles of mixed driving.Last trip was 23 miles and it was 18.3 MPG and on a long trip is typically 26 MPG.I think this is extravagant for a commuter car but then I work from home now and save 12,500 miles per annum if I were to drive in daily (although I do car share).
For a performance car it’s pretty good.
I changed my habits and got a town car and used my s205 for road trips and ended up combined 25mpg over the last 15k miles I had mine

I changed my habits and got a town car and used my s205 for road trips and ended up combined 25mpg over the last 15k miles I had mine
Absolutely Truspirit

I regularly get 33 - 35 mpg on my journey to work, it is mainly M4/A road with a bit of London driving.. I do around 20K PA miles in this car.. it is amusing that those who store their cars in a garage and use them as a weekend treat think 18 mpg is either a badge of honour or something to be proud of.. does anyone think that this is silly.. I can get 7.1 mpg but it is not in any way legal in the UK and would see a (probable) 10 year ban...

With a w204 c63 at 18mpg you WOULD deserve a badge of honour
My w205 c63 is around the 28-30mpg

2500 miles into AMG GTS ownership and I’m averaging 23mpg. Tried to take advantage of a run where a decent chunk was on a 60mph limited motorway, was averaging 27. Mostly I drive like Miss Daisy with the occasional play, but you can’t drive a fast car quickly on the roads and expect to maintain a licence. Now looking for a smart roadster which I can probably drive flat out everywhere😂

2500 miles into AMG GTS ownership and I’m averaging 23mpg. Tried to take advantage of a run where a decent chunk was on a 60mph limited motorway, was averaging 27. Mostly I drive like Miss Daisy with the occasional play, but you can’t drive a fast car quickly on the roads and expect to maintain a licence. Now looking for a smart roadster which I can probably drive flat out everywhere😂
You’re doing well to get 23 MPG.

I’ve been trying to find a genuinely well looked after Smart Roadster for years and it’s proving to be difficult. Lots are advertised and prices as FSH but which have holes (in the SH) all over the place. Good luck finding one 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom