So, did anyone see the Classic Car show?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dee James

Car
2003 ML 270
So, did anyone see the Classic Car show last night?

I must say i quite enjoyed it

Seems slightly more sensible than Top Gear

there`s something very attractive about a super model who loves old cars it must be said . . .

Conversation seemed to stilted & rehearsed. Lets give it a chance though.

Conversation seemed to stilted & rehearsed. Lets give it a chance though.

that`s exactly what i thought but to be honest i thought it would be much worse than it was. Once it gets going i can see it being an enjoyable program, there`s no doubt most involved love their classics

I rather liked the show, anything is better than watching Clarkson & Hammond who nowadays seem so full of the sticky brown stuff :D

Will keep watching, but as has been said the conversation wasn't the smoothest. I also felt that perhaps one less feature with the others being a bit longer would have been better.

Typical CH5 rubbish. Whoever thought up the title sequence and music needs to be shot !! But I'll watch it for the cars and totty:D

Just watched it.

It was OK. Bin the bird. I liked the cars.

It was OK , nothing special :dk:

I felt as though QW and JK were talking in slow motion , why they had to slow it down so much I have no idea.

Did like the SLS Black :thumb:, the original SL was nice but I would rather have the Black Series and a house.

Kenny

why they had to slow it down so much I have no idea.

To fill the time!

Like every time they went for an advert break - "coming up after the break"

And when they came back from the ad break - "coming up".

A one hour program with 35 minutes of content - as has been said "typical C5 show".

However, Apart from the above, and the grating voice of QW and the amateurish presenting of JK I quite liked it and will record it again.

At least there wasn't violently loud music playing in the background, like there is in most of their productions.

I watched this on 5OD yesterday ... thought the studio bits were excruciating.

QW reminds me of something from Sniff Petrol now and JK (who normally comes across quite well) looked and sounded very ill at ease. Might give it one more chance, but no more than that.

Having recorded it and now watched i have mixed feelings really, i do agree cringy, but it could be good, not sure the presenters 'gel' that well together....will give it another go:thumb:

Agree the studio bits were cringy, but at least it's a car programme .......
... about cars.

I'm quite into classics and wanted to buy one before we got the CL - that was a compromise with the missus - so am looking forward to the rest of the series.

Stuart

Watching it now on catchup. Love the cars I have seen so far, but think it would be better with Quentin on his own?

Neil

The second episode seemed better with the presenters being a bit more fluid and some fantastic cars!

WTF didn't I keep that Datsun 240Z I bought in 1988 for £950.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom