So glad I'm not a teenager now.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugguy

MB Enthusiast
Car
W204 C220CDI Elegance with Comand
Big Brother housemate removed over tweets

No idea what the tweet was, it might have been horrible but teenagers are stupid.

I'm just glad all the stupid things I did were never recorded and are long forgotten.

I try to teach my daughter this, that everything she puts on social media will be there forever.

So this daft bint has been removed because of something she tweeted years ago??

Yet that weird plastic geezer was allowed to stay in CBB even when he used the N word.

Funny old world innit??

I’m totally in the majority. But I sometimes wonder how different life would be like in our house alone without mobile phones the way they are now. Don’t get me wrong! Social media has made a lot of people millionaires that would of been nothing without it. But it so bloody unsociable.

So this daft bint has been removed because of something she tweeted years ago??

Yet that weird plastic geezer was allowed to stay in CBB even when he used the N word.

Funny old world innit??
I thought plastic man was removed for using the N word?

Still can't understand though why Rappers can use it with impunity in their records sold in the millions and broadcast all over the World though...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Do we have to have an old man rant thread everydya
I thought plastic man was removed for using the N word?

Still can't understand though why Rappers can use it with impunity in their records sold in the millions and broadcast all over the World though...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5 mins on Google will explain why it's not acceptable for white people to use this term and why it is still used as a main part of African American language. I'm amazed people still bring this up time and time again and get confused by it.

Do we really need another OAP mbclub moaning thread?

Last edited:
Still can't understand though why Rappers can use it with impunity in their records sold in the millions and broadcast all over the World though..

It seems to be if you are a N (by your own admission) then you can call other N`s , N`s but if you are not an N then calling a N a N is deemed as racist and can get you evicted from the planet.

RE : BB`s removal of the contestant, i really felt for her last night as she looked terrified and no doubt will be at the forefront of a social media backlash and witchhunt and no doubt will loose her job at McDonalds. I believe that the "offending" posts were made three years ago when she was still a child at 15 so FWIW she should not be punished for them.

When my daughter was going through school her best friend was a coloured girl called Twandi , they were inseparable throughout the school years but had their fallouts as kids do resulting in name calling (via MSN messenger) they also had some great banter between them relating to the colour of both their skins. I would hate to think that things that were written in jest and in the heat of the moment could / would cost either of them their career at such an early age.

Morning rant over.

Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom