So I bought a 129

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
but the problem was finding original Bosch indicators at good condition was a pig and the dealer now only supplies AL light 😳

AL is Automotive Lighting, originally a joint venture between Bosch and Magneti Marelli at the end of the 90s.

If you have any tall/large passengers that phone holder can *really* piss them off, it sits exactly where you want to put your right leg. Mine came with one and was the first thing I tossed in the bin.

Last edited:
How lovely. My 15 year old son wants one as his first car ......

Cracker Dash! Green-black is my favourite MB colour

If you have any tall/large passengers that phone holder can *really* piss them off, it sits exactly where you want to put your right leg. Mine came with one and was the first thing I tossed in the bin.

Haha mine still has one there, complete with old Nokia phone (no battery or SIM in it though)!

I love 129s particularly the very last ones. My wife had one for six years which we then changed to an R230 which she still has. Apart from the roof the 129 was so much more cofortable like a comfy arm chair

Next

59ADF4A4-DAA0-44C2-A86B-8EEE2D7D5A7E.jpeg
They always break

Nice motor Dash look forward to seeing it sometime

Nice one on the car looks good in the pics..
I need a set of these for mine. were they expensive?
About £40 or just below that,each

Now this car came with 18 AMG wheels from new,it even had the arches rolled from factory to accommodate the bigger and wider wheels so this wasn’t an easy or cheap task but thanks to a very good friend which is a member here,I managed to get a set 🥰🥰🥰

Very nice mate, love a 129 and I’m sure it’s in good hands!

I like the look of the 18's on mine but they do cause more scuttle shake and a bit of bashing over bumps so only run them with the hard top on , top down the 16's ride much better

I had 17s on mine when I got it and didn't notice any significant difference when I went to 18s. ADS may make a difference though.

I like the look of the 18's on mine but they do cause more scuttle shake and a bit of bashing over bumps so only run them with the hard top on , top down the 16's ride much better
I run 18s on my daily (124) so I'm pretty used to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom