So I need a new Job / Career or Business Direction, any advice welcome !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ice cream van. Cash business but watch out you do not start a local ice cream war.

icw.jpg

Shiply delivery. You already have a van so that may tide you over. Or convert the van (if a chassis cab) to vehicle recovery. Always demand for that.

What make and what years are your vans? Are they sign-written?

I have a lightly "modded" lwb euro 6 Vivaro (purple bits to match my company colour scheme) 2018 and a old euro 4 lwb hi top transit 2007. No sign writing

A bit of a update.........

I have looked at getting some construction experience whilst training to get my cards but the money just isn't there to pay my bills.

So in a strange turnaround I've actually applied for 3 milkman jobs that will actually pay the bills whilst giving me the time to concentrate on learning new skills. It's somewhat weird considering milkman jobs used to be the lowest of the low but nowadays the pay is actually higher than any night work courier jobs and more or less the same as a 7.5t driver work !

Will keep you posted how it goes 😉

I have looked at getting some construction experience whilst training to get my cards but the money just isn't there to pay my bills.

So in a strange turnaround I've actually applied for 3 milkman jobs that will actually pay the bills whilst giving me the time to concentrate on learning new skills. It's somewhat weird considering milkman jobs used to be the lowest of the low but nowadays the pay is actually higher than any night work courier jobs and more or less the same as a 7.5t driver work !

Nice one! (Ernie) ;) :) 👍

Good on ya; that takes some bottle.

A car salesman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom