So i went to the doctors today for a flu jab and you wont believe what happened.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc estate

MB Enthusiast
Car
C Class w205 220d AMG Premium line 2016
So i went to the doctors for a flu jab, the nurse said "what hand to you right with," "my right i replied" "ahh so i have to do this in your left arm" she said, turned and got the needle turned back and said "is this your left arm" "WHAT are you sure" i said !!! :eek:
"She said iv'e never been good at left and right" "Jesus i said and you have the needle lucky i'm not having my leg off". But its ok as she then said "I'm a terrible driver" to which i replied i'm glad i walked here then.
Can you believe it, Jesus what is going on with these idiots.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::fail::eek: i'm still in shock.

So i went to the doctors for a flu jab, the nurse said "what hand to you right with," "my right i replied" "ahh so i have to do this in your left arm" she said, turned and got the needle turned back and said "is this your left arm" "WHAT are you sure" i said !!! :eek:
"She said iv'e never been good at left and right" "Jesus i said and you have the needle lucky i'm not having my leg off". But its ok as she then said "I'm a terrible driver" to which i replied i'm glad i walked here then.
Can you believe it, Jesus what is going on with these idiots.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::fail::eek: i'm still in shock.
Maybe that’s why we have two of most things , just in case :rolleyes:

She still might be a good nurse though?
Some people have poor spelling, capitalisation and punctuation but are not necessarily an idiot 😉
But the ones who believe they are safer from bad drivers when walking rather than being in a car? The ones who believe that someone medically trained and qualified to administer injections can be an idiot?

People with dyslexia often have trouble with let and right, if this was the case with this nurse I have nothing but admiration for how hard it would have been to become qualified.
Then again maybe she isn't dyslexic and knows the difference between write and right better than some.

People with dyslexia often have trouble with let and right, if this was the case with this nurse I have nothing but admiration for how hard it would have been to become qualified.
Then again maybe she isn't dyslexic and knows the difference between write and right better than some.

Some people are like that but not an idiot.
A female colleague was driving company car and I was with her in the car, also student nurse, she does not know her way to where we are going, u was telling her turn left, she told me to point bcos she doesn’t know left and right. But she is brilliant.😀

All i can say is i'm lucky i was awake. Now i know why when you have an operation they put a big L or R on you, if they know what that means.

When my wife had her hip meccano'd back together, they put a big arrow on her leg, labelled "This One"!! Made us laugh!

Even funnier was that she opted for epidural rather than general so was awake throughout - and as ours is a teaching hospital had loads of students either in the room or watching on video, could hear everything including the cordless drill when they drilled the bone to put the fixing screws in.

Then, when she came back to her room from theatre, she was so wired she yapped for Ireland (she's Irish) for an hour, daughter, SIL and I were in stitches!!

As long as there aren't any side effects from your contraceptive injection you shouldn't worry.

But if she reads this you might get fitted with a coil next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom