So i went to the doctors today for a flu jab and you wont believe what happened.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"But its ok as she then said "I'm a terrible driver" to which i replied i'm glad i walked here then."

How can a nurse afford a BMW?

"But its ok as she then said "I'm a terrible driver" to which i replied i'm glad i walked here then."
How can a nurse afford a BMW?
Average nurse salary is around £35k. They start on £25k, but an experienced nurse will earn £50k.

Reasonable money from a challenging job that's effectively guaranteed for life, as long as you can stomach it.

They're usually not sole breadwinner within their family, so household income can certainly run to a BMW or Mercedes.

Average nurse salary is around £35k. They start on £25k, but an experienced nurse will earn £50k.

Reasonable money from a challenging job that's effectively guaranteed for life, as long as you can stomach it.

They're usually not sole breadwinner within their family, so household income can certainly run to a BMW or Mercedes.
Blimey that’s more than I thought. They deserve every penny.

Sorry, my post was tongue-in cheek ... perhaps I should have put an emoji.

So i went to the doctors for a flu jab, the nurse said "what hand to you right with," "my right i replied" "ahh so i have to do this in your left arm" she said, turned and got the needle turned back and said "is this your left arm" "WHAT are you sure" i said !!! :eek:
"She said iv'e never been good at left and right" "Jesus i said and you have the needle lucky i'm not having my leg off". But its ok as she then said "I'm a terrible driver" to which i replied i'm glad i walked here then.
Can you believe it, Jesus what is going on with these idiots.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::fail::eek: i'm still in shock.
Strange as it may seem she have been testing whether you were dyslexic and sticking to her script- ask the patient then ask again just in case? In orthopedic surgery marking the relevent limb pre-op is pretty standard proceedure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom