So, I'm back again....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

popuptoaster

Car
2000 E55 AMG Estate
I needed a sensible car, i was looking for manual, diesel, estate car with 4x4, a tow bar and newer and with less miles on it than my 164000 mile 55 plate Audi A3........

s-l1600.jpg

Nice to see a decent picture, with a number plate as well so we can all be nosy and look at the MOT advisories! :p

Reactions: 219
A manual, diesel, 4WD E55, now that's a real novelty!!:D:D:D

It's a 18 year old car with over 200,000 miles on it, its had loads of work done on it over the years but it's a one owner from new (well, two now) with a full MBSH over two service books!

i have a folder full of bills that include things such as a £3k rear suspension rebuild, an £8k respray, timing chain, rear crank seal, new fuel tank, new lights all round, new rad, wheel refurb etc etc all done at the same dealer. Feel free to look at it's MOT history. :D2018-08-12 01.07.04.jpg

Last edited:
I like your style, sir!

Cheers,

Gaz

It looks cleaner in pics than it does in real life if you look close, it has a crusty door and some scabs coming through under the fuel filler but it seems solid in the important areas. I know these are fairly rare in the UK so i will try to keep on top of it although I doubt they will ever be real collectors items so it will depend how bad it gets i suppose.

Saw that advertised, very nice better than all the current new Amg vehicles Enjoy in good health.

Have you had a look at the front crossmember (between the wheels) yet? If not, I would.

It's a 18 year old car with over 200,000 miles on it, its had loads of work done on it over the years but it's a one owner from new (well, two now) with a full MBSH over two service books!

i have a folder full of bills that include things such as a £3k rear suspension rebuild, an £8k respray, timing chain, rear crank seal, new fuel tank, new lights all round, new rad, wheel refurb etc etc all done at the same dealer. Feel free to look at it's MOT history. :DView attachment 79010
With that amount of work done on it, it's ready for the next 200'000 Miles.. Drive on, and enjoy it !!!! :)

Haha love how it’s nothing like the criteria you set for your next car.

Way better though!! :)

Looks great well done, be careful with the service history,if you drop it on your foot it is a hospital job.:rolleyes:

Love that folder. This is why I keep all the stuff for my cars, as they usually have lots of life left in them when I sell and I like to pass that to the new owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom