So I've taken the plunge on a cl500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

magpie

Put a deposit down on one today. 51 plate 52k on the clock.

Can't wait to get it now, getting into the e92 m3 after it was almost a culture shock, the cl is so comfortable.

A couple of questions though:
1 where is the cd changer usually kept
2 where can i get a set of facelift rear lights
3 are there any good sites dedicated to the w215

Thanks for all the advice in my previous thread, no doubt i'll be pestering away with more questions in the future!

1 where is the cd changer usually kept - Boot under carpet left hand side
2 where can i get a set of facelift rear lights - Try Euro Car Parts or GSF

e92 M3 to 2001 CL500? Chalk and Cheese, congrats and enjoy, look forward to your pictures.

Congrats! and hope to see some photos soon.

What colour, what wheels, how many owners? Look foward to seeing the photos. Looks like it's an Autoglym weekend for you!!

Congrats on the purchase, i doubt you'll have any regrets.

Great car....you should've got a 55 though!!

Picture089-4.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Out of interest what made you change?

I've bought the CL to use as my primary car, still keeping the M3. I changed my job and my new role requires alot more travelling (25k plus per year) and I didn't want to rack all those miles up on the M3 and take a huge hit on the depreciation. So I figured if i bought a car for about 10k and used that for the big miles then the money I won't lose to depreciation could go to another car, as I don't want to sell the M3.

It's weird logic, maybe i'm just trying to justify two cars to myself!

Its worth checking the CD changer is still there.. a lot seem to go missing.

well done mate I love my CL and know what you mean about the comparision between M3's (my previous car)..

The M3 looks epic, perfect colour, can understand about not wanting to use it daily though. Good luck with the new car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom