So, my CLA was delivered today. :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLA180SPORT

Car
CLA 180
Was expecting an AM delivery but it didn't arrive until 2pm but my god was it worth the wait. I absolutely LOVE this car already and I've only done 20 miles in it!

I can't wait to give it a proper blast over the weekend.

Just one issue, which may be something I'm doing wrong, but the lights on the parking sensor bar have randomly lit up and an alarm has sounded, could this be a fault or am I doing something wrong?

Anyway, it's great to be part of the gang! :D

More reports as you explore the car please. Not a scoob on parking sensor bars and alarms - My old girls sort have dont have that degree of techo stuff.

Got 'lectric windows and a sun roof tho. And central locking on the key :)

Will do.

I was pleased to see the USB port in the arm rest charges the iPhone which is a bonus.

The ride is much nicer than my last 2007 BMW 3 series coupe. I'm very impressed. It really feels like it grips hard and despite it only being the 180 I am quite pleased with the power.

I did feel like a bit of a plonker after spending a good 15 minutes trying to figure out how to get around the audio 20 system with the buttons on the wheel and the system itself. I couldn't figure it out until I remembered the wheel and buttons on the centre console. :fail

bigmacplease said:
Pics required!

Gonna get some done as soon as I find a suitable location to take some nice ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom