so tempted to save this from the yard

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brighton123

looks pretty good from the pics (dont they always?) a little rusty underneath but perhaps not too bad , sounds like fuel pump relay has gone, Im slightly doubtful about the engine having been stood for 14 years though, could make a nice wedding car alas my missus would probably kill me so I had better stop even window shopping, :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170242721325&mfe=sidebar

Last edited:
Looks mint from the exterior, shame about the underside.

Last edited:
Old Skool ....

Do the right thing !! :rock:

Honestly my life wouldnt be worth living believe me thought Id point it out though in case someone here fancies it, amount of rust will of course depend on how much water was in it when it was put in the garage 14 years ago, link was on within 2 minutes you guys are hot on it !!!!

How about combining the purchase of this once great w123 with THIS

For five grand you could have a proper monster :devil:

How about combining the purchase of this once great w123 with THIS

For five grand you could have a proper monster :devil:

Until the first corner...

Am looking for a 78 engine for my 78 CE but I doubt this one would be much use still the interior chrome and doors are prob worth the £200 starting price and the rest would weigh in for at least £80 he said trying to dissuade himself from going to have a look!!

yeah perhaps I am !!! thanks for the comment, My wedding car was a w114 and I am a huge w123 fan owning two of them I guess I should just post in the w123 in future :confused:

i would buy it if it was nearer. i,m certain the metering head will be the problem i bought one a couple of weeks ago same sort of story. swapped the metering head sweet as a nut

supercharger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom