So tempted

• Thread starter Deleted member 65149
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lovely car. I’ve seen a convertible in that colour and it really stands out as being a bit special 👍🏻

Great car but the whale music nearly sent me to sleep 😊
Problem I’ve got now is every time I have some spa treatments in the future and they start playing whale music I’m going to be thinking of that car 😱 😆 If you do buy it I will be thinking of you. Oh no it’s getting worse 😂

Love the shape and engine but that paintwork on a dull day does the car a complete disservice; modern Mercedes coupes really suit a light cream interior and dark blue bodywork...

Price seems a bit high, MB Coventry have a 69 plate E450 prem plus in White with less miles and £1000 less. Only downside - no leather.E400 in Guilford 69 plate White with Black/Red leather ( my favorite) £38124 , more miles @ 8100. Plenty to choose from below £42000.

Last edited:
Love the shape and engine but that paintwork on a dull day does the car a complete disservice; modern Mercedes coupes really suit a light cream interior and dark blue bodywork...
If it had a light cream interior I would have already bought it. The paintwork colour is what attracted me to the car in the first place - I love it.

Price seems a bit high, MB Coventry have a 69 plate E450 prem plus in White with less miles and £1000 less. Only downside - no leather.E400 in Guilford 69 plate White with Black/Red leather ( my favorite) £38124 , more miles @ 8100. Plenty to choose from below £42000.
Plenty to choose from, but only one in that colour!

Mrs KE loves the look of it, but not the fact that it’s a genuine 4-seater so we can’t accommodate a couple as well as us three. Thinking of that ‘couple’ being the in-laws I see it as a distinct advantage, but daren’t say so!

Gorgeous looking car and I would happily pay an extra £1,000 to not have a white car!
You're getting close to that on new cars with the charge for metallic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom