So the fun begins!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crazyfool

Car
(14) E350 AMG Sport Estate Obsidian Black & (16) E400 AMG Line Convertible White
Driving from the Barcelona region to Paris today a guy was dithering at the services on the A75 and decided to reverse straight into the front of my car.

It doesn’t look like much damage but I could well imagine it’s going to need an entirely new front bumper.

What a bugger!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could do without the hassle of insurance companies but yeah from the French I could understand he was very apologetic and explained he wanted to go to the petrol station and took a wrong turn, so reversed back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driving from the Barcelona region to Paris today a guy was dithering at the services on the A75 and decided to reverse straight into the front of my car.

It doesn’t look like much damage but I could well imagine it’s going to need an entirely new front bumper.

What a bugger!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I suffered a similar experience 4 years ago when a middle aged pervert who was in a car in front of me pulled out pf a junction and spotted a young Lady who was scantily dressed. As she disappeared out of sight behind a few trees, he decided to reverse for another view.....into me
Testosterone driven ****er, he protested his innocence, and to my great fortune, a policeman happened along, so I engaged his assistance and nailed the git

This guy was dithering, then turned towards the car park before deciding he wanted fuel instead. Rather than driving in and around, he reversed into me!

I suffered a similar experience 4 years ago when a middle aged pervert who was in a car in front of me pulled out pf a junction and spotted a young Lady who was scantily dressed. As she disappeared out of sight behind a few trees, he decided to reverse for another view.....into me
Testosterone driven ****er, he protested his innocence, and to my great fortune, a policeman happened along, so I engaged his assistance and nailed the git

So I’m trying to avoid going though my insurance company by dealing with Mercedes Accident Management team. The accident has to be a third party fault otherwise they won’t touch it, but they deal with the third party’s insurance and follow the normal process. If the third party disputes and they can’t come to a favourable agreement, I would then have to go through my insurance company.

The benefit is I don’t have to inform my insurance company so won’t be required to pay the excess. It also means the car gets repaired by a reputable Mercedes garage and the courtesy car would be something better than a 1litre town car. Normally they provide like for like.

I just hope there isn’t any problems with the third party now.

Ha! Are you ready for this..

So I was taking a customer out for lunch at Christmas Eve - its a ritual that's been going on for years. So I thought, nick up to th hole in the wall, get some dosh and be on my way. So I turn in to a very busy car park, with limited parking space. So I spot a space appearing.. a small VX Nova reversing out.. I stop and apply the hand brake and wait.. she reverses, and reverses...and reverses and is now real close.. I parp the horn quickly, just to ......OMG!! She plants it and rams me. Her rear wheels were up off the ground and the back of her car resting on my bonnet. I get out and ask what was going on.. she hands me a phone and says I should speak to her husband. I explain that he's not here what good will it do.. I talk to hubby who asks what happened. Meantime the woman is intears and can hardly hold her fag that she's just lit. I talk to hubby who advises get a couple of quotes and we'll take it from there. I tell my company who get the car repaired. it was about a grand in damage, bonnet bumper, brace, lights etc. So time goes buy and its March the following year, and I get a call. It was Hubby. He was on to tell me that he called into my company and paid up cash for the damage, however he's had a hell of a Christmas. He was due to go on holiday over the Christmas period. His car was parked up after the accident, but the son took the car out one night, hadn't applied the handbrake properly and the car rolled down the driveway and over the road demolishing the neighbours wall... a further £1750 in damages.. his end comment, "I'm an entertainer to trader.." "Oh Really?" I reply... "What do you do.." "I'm a clown" he replies... Uh Huh..:crazy:

So, he's a middle-aged man who finds scantily-dressed young ladies attractive. How perverted can you get.. :rolleyes:

Ooohh perverted driving huh?

As you know I've driven buses off and on now to survive .. so I joined a large Scottish organization in the early eighties.. A central belt mob. Now, if you look at the bus its drivers cab is higher up than normal so you can look down into places you shouldn't - should be concentrating on your driving..but its your duty to have a squiz.. So in the west end of Glasgow is a large dual carriage way that leads out into more rural areas. Its like a straight off a raceway with traffic lights dotted along it and of course bus stops.

Andy Mitchell was a great pal of mine, and about 28 stone to boot, loved his grub. He was a cheerful chappie always game for a laugh.. anyway this morning he was like a bear with a sore head. Barging past people and growling at everyone. It wasn't until a few days later we got to the bottom of this "Uncharacteristic Behavior".

Travelling along this "dual carriage way", he came to a set of lights that were on stop. Naturally he pulled up, handbrake on and sat patiently. On his outside came a Baur Convertible with the music thumping.. In it was a long haired red head in tennis gear.. obviously been at the local tennis club in the area, rackets lying on the passenger seat. According to Andy she was rather tasty.. having had a look down into her car. But trying not to get caught Andy looked away.. the lights started to change and Andy couldn't resist one last look... and *poop* she lifted her skirts to reveal no knickers...........

....Andy mounted the pavement and took out the Traffic lights and bus stop all for one last look. We were pissing ourselves laughing....

A bus similar to this...

3043538.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom