So THIS is what forum members looks like!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
I don't recollect this ever having been done before and hopefully the mods won't mind.....

I often try to put a face to a member when reading posts and wonder how far out I am. What about you post a pic of yourself - must have been taken in the last 12 months and PLEASE, no funnies or cheating i.e. old or grabbed from the internet pics. That would spoil the whole thing. Also, could you keep the resolution/file size down to minimise server storage and make it easier for those on mobile devices - use the corner handles to shrink your pic to a fairly small size. About the same size as the one I've posted. I'll start:

Me.jpg

Last edited:
I don't recollect this ever having been done before and hopefully the mods won't mind.....

I often try to put a face to a member when reading posts and wonder how far out I am. What about you post a pic of yourself - must have been taken in the last 12 months and PLEASE, no funnies or cheating i.e. old or grabbed from the internet pics. That would spoil the whole thing. Also, could you keep the resolution/file size down to minimise server storage and make it easier for those on mobile devices - use the corner handles to shrink your pic to a fairly small size. About the same size as the one I've posted. I'll start:

View attachment 95279
Nuff respect to the cravat.

I don’t do photos on my own, and you can see why! This was in February - I’ll leave it to you to guess which one is me.

View attachment 95288
What’s the age difference between your daughters? A pal of mine has 2 daughters with 20 years difference.

Nooooooooo! This is like The Archers website. I know exactly what all the characters look like. Seeing photos of the actors completely ruins it.

By the way, this is me...rumpole21.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure I should post a picture.

However, I did once finish second in a Cristiano Ronaldo look-alike competition.

Frank Bruno won it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom