So THIS is what forum members looks like!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have another of you somewhere at Bury St Edmunds. I'd post it here but a couple of reasons not to: -

1. I don't have your permission

2. I also happen to be on it. :D

He who dares.......

I have another of you somewhere at Bury St Edmunds. I'd post it here but a couple of reasons not to: -

1. I don't have your permission

2. I also happen to be on it. :D

Thanks for checking, but sorry no

Found one...

@Chrishazle you will remember this taken at a Duxford gtg

View attachment 97618

Must have been the second one, as IIRC at the first time you were wearing a T shirt that proclaimed "FREE HUGS" - which I happily applied for (and got!). Plus Malcolm was there with his ex wife, was such a pleasure and priviledge to meet them. Anyway, shame the photo is cropped, doesn't go down far enough to show your prime ass,,,ets!!

Must have been the second one, as IIRC at the first time you were wearing a T shirt that proclaimed "FREE HUGS" - which I happily applied for (and got!). Plus Malcolm was there with his ex wife, was such a pleasure and priviledge to meet them. Anyway, shame the photo is cropped, doesn't go down far enough to show your prime ass,,,ets!!

This was the free hugs t shirt @Chrishazle
Yes was lovely to see Malcolm and his ex wife

Roll on the next GTG Sarah, it's been too long since BOTG last year - and unlike last year, at the next one I'll have an MB in the display area rather than a Porsche 968 hiding outside!

Ill (natacha) join in! This is me and Graham from PCS :) Worth noting we do NOT look like this on a daily basis....you're lucky if Ive put some mascara on for work!!

Looks a bit like you but doesn't look at all like Graham for some reason. Must be that tie... :D

I'm happy to put myself up for ridicule! This is a mug shot for the website of a charity of which I have recently become a trustee.

IMG_2208.jpeg

Fifty years ago today I ran away to sea! Actually, I was dropped at Preston station to travel down to Shotley, Ipswich where I started my time in the Royal Navy at HMS Ganges. Scary at 15 years of age! I have actually climbed all 143.5 ft up that mast to stand on the "button" at the top (I worry about stepladders nowadays! :) )
Looking back I had a fantastic time and it made me the person that I am - for better or worse! Would highly recommend any youngster to enlist in one of the forces for a while as it will make them a much more rounded person.

82617080_10159237821943032_5734113268117536768_n.jpg 82848233_10159237821868032_2564423516724133888_n.jpg Gangesmast.jpg

Ah - manning the mast! I remember seeing that done as a display, even at things like the Royal Tournament I think. It would never get past health & safety nowadays!

I wouldn’t fancy standing in the top 😳

Not my finest photo but on holiday in Devon with the kids.

LUZgVSZ.jpg

Me on a camping holiday, this was taken at the top of the cairngorms

Attachments

• 2A551B79-EB01-4E1A-B974-B7D0E21B8EE8.jpeg
    2A551B79-EB01-4E1A-B974-B7D0E21B8EE8.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom