So today I bought...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very tasty!!

Which wheels are standard then?

very nice mate, I was looking at a black one with the very same wheels in liverpool st today, thinking, "those wheels are nice!"

Hi

Cool car and wheels :devil:

Why oh why does the 5 series not have seven seats :mad:

Buy a 5-series Touring and stick a couple of garden chairs in the back....presto! :D

Bobby Dazzler said:
Very tasty!!

Which wheels are standard then?

Thanks for all the comments guys (and girls). The standard wheels are these ones:

DSC01576.JPG

Just got back from dinner with some friends in Bradford. One of my mates has just added a new car to his collection - an Aston Martin DB9 :cool: His collection already consists of a Porsche 997 Carrera 2, Bentley Continental GT, M5 and an X5. All at the ripe old age of 27 :crazy:

What a car! Will post pics later once I get them off my phone.

Not at all jealous :rolleyes:

Oh, also I let him have a go in mine and he was VERY impressed, so much so in fact that he said that he would probably get rid of the M5 and get a chipped 535d as it was more of a practical everyday car :rock: :bannana:

Last edited:
It's looking good Mambo, keep it going you know it makes sense.

And now the grills are on....

DSC01623.JPG

DSC01626.JPG

Looks a lot nicer I think you will agree. I wasn't too concerned about getting the old ones off undamaged :D

DSC01625.JPG

Last edited:
Looks great standard, but your mods have made it subtley menacing to look at ...no doubt when your right foot nears the footwell the subtlety fades fast!! ;)

Nice choices sir.

Looks good dude , but your grilles are different to mine . Ive got luvred flaps behind my grill that open and close as the wind hits them .....

sym said:
Looking better by the day :D

What's tomorrow's mod ? ;)

S.

:D

All mods on hold now until I get the spolier and the finisher, been quoted 6-8 week lead time :(

Actually, I may debadge it when it stops raining :D A free mod BARGAIN!

Last edited:
Mambo said:
:D

Actually, I may debadge it when it stops raining :D A free mod BARGAIN!

A good idea.

Looking good... :D

Debadging it shall finish the car off nicely - small mod BUT makes alot of difference

Got the last of my bits, just need to find some time to put em on ;)

x1pkvwgTG5zn8JH2CdHiT5g6T-1ZUdi7wbXZs6dwJy9wH4sgI7uGl_e7ZJ6YyWmDzRPppEpWQtY-r-sRjpddJq8RvFL_QISyJ2L5uV5jEAs6iKLosWYbmWo_G8Xq_H7tHP8

awww.. run out of mods now ! Time to change cars again :D

(on second thoughts .... ;))

The car looks amazing mate! subtle and menacing at the same time!!

sym said:
awww.. run out of mods now ! Time to change cars again

(on second thoughts .... )

Think I may keep it for a little longer, not quite bored yet ;)

mobeyone said:
The car looks amazing mate! subtle and menacing at the same time!!
Cheers! :D

Spinal said:
Next mod... rebadge it as a merc :p
:p

All done now apart from debadging

x1pkvwgTG5zn8JH2CdHiT5g6WJsUqCpVOkjTm1W4WLKm_-qrdEMdPQKhWLMNrre0nzJrWFQGMdGz28BC7OCq7wK8TjxRxdsgdddzK17_cHU76v48FlbC7YGK_5fjtJ4eflfczDPTbEM9mw

Don't know what I'm going to do with myself now to be honest ;) ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom