So what does 350 pounds get you now days

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

d w124

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
w124 3.6AMG styling E320 S124 Lorinser styling
Not much but I did manage to bag myself this for the price

shop.jpg

shop071.jpg

E280 with some service history and 9 moths mot & a month tax

Been looking for a while for a good condition and spec S124 but had no luck

Since I like to play with my cars I did not see the point of getting one from known dealers but finding one of those private it`s becoming very hard

I didn`t know where to start the thread as there`s all sorts I`ll be doing appart the engine which will be left alone,for now :D

I`ll post pictures as I go along and the first thing is sorting the missing glove box that I already have

I like to put amber front indicators,what do you guy`s think?

What a bargain, well done !

Nice one well done!!!

Excellent buy - if it's as good as it looks, I'd say the asking price would be at least 10 times higher from a trader.

I think you should keep the clear indicators, and replace with amber side repeaters with clear ones too. Amber would jar with car's colour, and would just look wrong without a "heritage" grille.

Bargain Dash love the colour great looking car for little money well done :thumb:

Excellent buy - if it's as good as it looks, I'd say the asking price would be at least 10 times higher from a trader.

I think you should keep the clear indicators, and replace with amber side repeaters with clear ones too. Amber would jar with car's colour, and would just look wrong without a "heritage" grille.

Being a cheap car leaves me a loot left to get it to how I want :thumb: which I`d still have done if bought from a dealer anyway

As for the ambers I know what you mean but you`ve to remember that the rears would still be amber,hence why I thought going amber all round

I think amber looks great on dark colors,had it done to my old one

311011051.jpg

Very smart. But don't they always seem to have the three screw phone rash on the left of the centre console? Mine is just the same.

Great find, what a car for the money. Well done...

Did you have to travel far for it or where you lucky with a local find?

Lovely car for the money well done :bannana:

find me an old school 300 td pre facelift, gr8 buy

find me an old school 300 td pre facelift, gr8 buy

I`ll drop you a pm if I see anything

Excellent deal,

d w124, I could do with the steering wheel you advertised, still have it? I cant post in classifieds yet

Last edited:
I cant post in classifieds yet

You won't ever be able to post into another members classified, but your PM function should start working as you have amassed 30 posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom