So what is worse than bird poo on a new mercedes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonecho

Car
W205 C200 petrol
How about the bird that did it, and then it does a dance across my bonnet. Car is 3 weeks old.

Possibly a lesser evil than a troop of Monkeys sitting there on it, workshop manual in hand, busily dismantling your car, beginning with the wipers.
As they did to my Triumph 2.5 many moons ago. :D

Bird poo on a cherished classic :dk:

Next doors cat that scratched the bonnet, and the roof on my black BMW , when I pulled the owners about the offending cat they said " chill out its a cats " what do you expect us to do . The turd on the roof of their Audi which originated from my German Sheperd convinced them it's best to move !!!:thumb:

Next doors cat that scratched the bonnet, and the roof on my black BMW , when I pulled the owners about the offending cat they said " chill out its a cats " what do you expect us to do . The turd on the roof of their Audi which originated from my German Sheperd convinced them it's best to move !!!:thumb:

he he i like that :D

I guess that's the response of a dumb animal to the actions of another dumb animal yes? :D

I'm not a cat fan. How many other pets are given free reign over other people's property to do whatever they want, including potentially damaging property and worrying or attacking pets. If you have a dangerous dog you're expected to take responsibility for it, so why not other animals?

Hope you called in the pheasant pluckers to give the bird what-for?

I guess that's the response of a dumb animal to the actions of another dumb animal yes? :D

Perhaps the negative response from the cats owners to the damage to my car led me to get my dog involved in this dispute . So FU :D

be thankful it was a peahen, the peacock would be looking at his reflection and thinking it was a rival and then start attacking the car and pecking it.

I've always wanted a troupe of peacock and hens going round the vineyard but i've not got planning permission yet. If sufficiently tipsy I can imitate the call of the male and they get rather confused looking for the new competition

Perhaps the negative response from the cats owners to the damage to my car led me to get my dog involved in this dispute . So FU :D

I wasn't referring to the dog :thumb: :D

PS There is a strong belief amongst many paint experts that cats rarely, if ever, scratch cars and usually it is prejudiced owners who already have scratches on their cars but only look for them when they see felines on their pride and joy. Cue the debate :D

Last edited:

That's the second strident comment I've seen you make today Chris. Don't know where you are, but send me some of that air.

;)

PS There is a strong belief amongst many paint experts that cats rarely, if ever, scratch cars and usually it is prejudiced owners who already have scratches on their cars but only look for them when they see felines on their pride and joy. Cue the debate :D

Let's see some proof of that please, all I know is the incident that I witnessed first hand of the cat doing damage to my car .
So carry on stroking your Pussy

Last edited:
The more shine that has been applied the more the cat is inclined to slide off which is where the claws come into play for extra grip.

I have always believed that, under English law, owners can not be held responsible for a cats actions/behaviour as opposed to dogs where an owner is held responsible.

Not being a lawyer, I would welcome a legal viewpoint.

I have always believed that, under English law, owners can not be held responsible for a cats actions/behaviour as opposed to dogs where an owner is held responsible.

Not being a lawyer, I would welcome a legal viewpoint.

Perfectly correct another peculiarity of good old English law

I wonder how the law would stand if somebody happened to own a bird of prey that made off with the neighbour's cat?! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom