So what PS4 games do you play?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rosso1

Car
SL500
So seeing a few thread on here about PS4 I thought i find out what games people like to play when they are not out there cleaning their pride and Joy.

My main game has been Destiny
Although I also like Uncharted 4

So your turn what do you like?

Never play online multiplayer at all. I've just finished the new COD game and now on BF 1.

COD, GTA V, BF4 that's about it :)

I just got myself a PS4 in 6he black Friday sales, it came with Drive club, uncharted, the last of us, and bought Dirt rally very difficult game but good though, also got Far Cry Primeval great game.

I'm into driving games above all else, seen a new driving game coming out early next year looks awesome.

Favourite racing game on the PS3 was Colin McCrea Dirt2 best race game ever IMO

Cheers Ben :thumb:

Project cars with a thrust master steering wheel and pedals, I have managed to get a 6:13 around the Nurburgring Nordslife :)

Mrhanky said:
Never play online multiplayer at all. I've just finished the new COD game and now on BF 1.

You're like my dad on his, so limited! Online play is brilliant and gets the monies worth from the games

Fair enough on those two you might hate the chat from other players but some other games are a completely new game online

I don't play any.

I did go for a very nice walk this morning though.

Scott_F said:
I don't play any. I did go for a very nice walk this morning though.

Sad.

Your post in here is just as useful as those answers on Amazon you get where they just say "Don't know, sorry" which just leads to us asking, why bother then?

You should give it a try you'll be amazed how different a game can be, I was a bit jubilant but once I got into it I thought it was great, opens up a hole new concept give it a whirl :thumb:

Sad.

Your post in here is just as useful as those answers on Amazon you get where they just say "Don't know, sorry" which just leads to us asking, why bother then?

I was making a point - one that was obviously a little too subtle for you.

I don't play any.

I did go for a very nice walk this morning though.

Sad.

Although Scotts post wasn't useful. It was a little funny Ash. :bannana:

I'm off for a walk up Teggs Noise country park blow cob webbs off and then a go on Need for Speed Rivals

My heads thumping :D

Mostly GTA V but I've noticed I don't play it as much or for as long as I used to... although I did have it on the PS3 and completed it.

I did contemplate COD IW for the COD4/MW1 remake but as I sat in the Argos car park thinking about it, I decided not to bother (I had no interest in COD IW).

I bought and sold COD4/MW1 three times on the PS3 so I have form in that department.

Not tried much else yet but I've tried many demos etc. I really struggle to get into most games now.

JohnEBoy said:
I did contemplate COD IW for the COD4/MW1 remake but as I sat in the Argos car park thinking about it, I decided not to bother (I had no interest in COD IW). I bought and sold COD4/MW1 three times on the PS3 so I have form in that department

Cod4 apart from World at war was their best, I'm in the same boat would love it but refuse to pay for IW

For all their years best selling, this is the first year I've seen them do drastic measures, £28 you can buy IW for now brand new, they've never dropped the price by that much ever and it's due to how crap the game is. I'd happily pay £40+ for cod4 alone, I'm hoping they come to their senses and release it as a separate download at least

Cod4 apart from World at war was their best, I'm in the same boat would love it but refuse to pay for IW

For all their years best selling, this is the first year I've seen them do drastic measures, £28 you can buy IW for now brand new, they've never dropped the price by that much ever and it's due to how crap the game is. I'd happily pay £40+ for cod4 alone, I'm hoping they come to their senses and release it as a separate download at least

Yes, COD4/MW1 and COD5/WaW were their finest hours, although COD4 was Infinity Ward and COD5 was Treyarch. I didn't mind COD6/MW2 but never got into it as much as the previous two. I did try the next 2 or 3 subsequent titles but moved them on pretty quick. Black Ops 2 was the last new one I bought and that got sold within a month!

IW was £45 at Argos with a £10 voucher if you bought before Thursday whilst spending £50 (I would have had to have bought the online thing as I don't have it now).

I agree - I personally felt they lost the plot when they introduced bonuses for crap players. For me, it lost the skill element. Then they brought in more and more weird things that just didn't work.

I paid £3 for COD4 each time I did buy it back on PS3 with online being free and COD4 never got hacked it seems (COD5 got hacked t f!).

Man, I still feel like a kid in a candy store when it comes to games...

I wont dare to admit how many hours of my life I have wasted, I mean spent in front of monitor. To name the few, the whole Battlefield series (PC), never got into CoD though. Then it was the PS, first four of the Assassins Creed, Destiny, Witcher and now, Fallout 4.

If anything good came out of it, is that for the past 20 years I have been building my own gaming rigs (PC), so got pretty good with that :)

JohnEBoy said:
Yes, COD4/MW1 and COD5/WaW were their finest hours, although COD4 was Infinity Ward and COD5 was Treyarch. I didn't mind COD6/MW2 but never got into it as much as the previous two. I did try the next 2 or 3 subsequent titles but moved them on pretty quick. Black Ops 2 was the last new one I bought and that got sold within a month! IW was £45 at Argos with a £10 voucher if you bought before Thursday whilst spending £50 (I would have had to have bought the online thing as I don't have it now). I agree - I personally felt they lost the plot when they introduced bonuses for crap players. For me, it lost the skill element. Then they brought in more and more weird things that just didn't work. I paid £3 for COD4 each time I did buy it back on PS3 with online being free and COD4 never got hacked it seems (COD5 got hacked t f!).

I've just checked (Xbox store) cheapest IW with cod 4 is £59.99, so tempted to pull the trigger and download it but I won't

Would be great to crawl across the field as a sniper again and take position by the bridge or the barn on multiplayer like I used to, or run around the shipping level and get loads of kills (really miss this game!)

World at war on Xbox one is backwards compatible so I'll see if any stores have it preowned, that was a brilliant game

I've just checked (Xbox store) cheapest IW with cod 4 is £59.99, so tempted to pull the trigger and download it but I won't

Would be great to crawl across the field as a sniper again and take position by the bridge or the barn on multiplayer like I used to, or run around the shipping level and get loads of kills (really miss this game!)

Pah - it's gone back up a tenner to £54.99 now.

Yeah, I liked that map ("Overgrown" is the one I think you refer to).

One of my favourite maps actually.

I never liked the ship one actually.

Happy memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom