So whats it like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveskeggy

Car
S55 AMG
So whats it like owning a Mercedes Benz?
Dont know about anyone else, but this is my theory...

Imagine having a girlfriend or a wife, who just happens to be a supermodel.
She is absolutely beautiful, but she also will clean the house, do the dishes without moaning, not drag you around the bloody supermarket three times a week, and walks the dog every day.
In fact she is perfect in every way..
However....
Evey now and again, just as you are settled and think nothing could be better, she gets hold of a baseball bat and bashes you around the head, then when you are on the ground in pain she steals your wallet, empties it, takes your cash card and empties your bank account just for fun.
But you put up with this, because every so often, for a brief and valuable few seconds, everything falls into place, she is perfect, and the nookie is terrific!
:D
At the moment, mine is standing over me with her stilettos digging into my trouser sausage, pointing at my credit cards and shouting "GIVE".

The pleasure of owning an S600,ehhhh

The pleasure of owning an S600,ehhhh

Indeed :D not only do you have ABC problems to contemplate but coil packs too ! get some life insurance just incase one of the bills gives you a heart attack ! lol.

At the moment, mine is standing over me with her stilettos digging into my trouser sausage, pointing at my credit cards and shouting "GIVE".

I'd go straight out and get a Nissan Micra if I were you.

Fat and rusty girlfriend that takes all your money ?? :D

I'm sure you wouldn't want a bland, boxy, sluggish wife that gave you the same ride everytime would you. lol

She sure does sound like a Mercedes to me.

Didn't know you had a dish washer in your car?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom