So what's next for SPX?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ian Walker has a leather interior from a 124 estate for sale if the 210 does not work. Black as it happens.

Just a point worth mentioning about the hugh up off roaders.

My wife at 5ft nothing could hardly get out little one in and out of the ML I had, not tall enough to stretch over to do the belt up. Makes it very awkard.

Currently my dad (since I have his E class) is driving a ML164 model 320cdi he likes the high up driving as I did and they do feel very secure. Fuel ranges from 28 to 35 and its done several trips to europe already. Its not a keeper but a stop gap as he wasn't keen on the S212 either and waiting for the CLS shooting brake.

I do think you need to obviously try them with a baby seat etc, is that 3 you will have in the back? The 164 model ML as you probably know is only 5 seater.

Have to say I like the look of the XC90's and some great buys with them.... (runs for cover) and I also like the R class LWB with a pano roof :)

We've had 4x4's before, a 2007 Nissan Navara & Mitsubishi L200, so we won't have any problems that we've not encountered already.

I mentioned the XC90 in passing to the wife the other day and she wasn't keen at all.

I've seen a W164 ML320 CDi Sport that I like the look of, it might be worth me putting a wanted advert on the forum.

My Dads is the SE, so full leather, command, sunroof, airmatic in fact it has a lots of kit to be fair.

Even the off road pack, locking diffs and the like.

I would change the wheels though, think they are 17" and look lost in the arches, saying that it rides very well just glides.

Well, the car was picked up today, driven off into the sunset...

Very strong possibility that I'll be buying a Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE tomorrow, going to view tomorrow evening.

Brave boy!

Ha ha :D

I do love to blow stereotypes out of the water, don't you know...:rock:

Joking aside, it's a very well looked after example, owned by a member on a LR forum. I've always fancied a Discovery 3, ever since they came out, and if there are no dramas I'll probably go for a RRS with big shiny Overfinch wheels or a Full Fat Range Rover when I get bored of this.

If your after an ML320, Ive got a 57 plate with the Full ML63 AMG pack, its over age so happy to do a deal on it.

If this thread was bumped every time SPX changed car's it would be as long as the "seen any interesting reg numbers" thread.
Good luck with your next acquisition?:dk:

Tony.

Thread resurrection time mate!!

Hope things are good with you.

Good to hear from you pal, what have you been up to?

Just sold my Maserati Quattroporte and I'm going to test drive the new Alfa Quadrifoglio tomorrow, what are you driving now?

Same old same old work wise for me. Had an architect have a look at the plot in Cornwall, should make a start in the next couple of years.
Still in the transporter but still looking at an E63. I thought prices might have dropped a bit more than they have. Still, no hurry!

The facelift E63's are hitting low £30k's - late £20k's now, I'll be interested to know if and when you take the plunge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom