So whens the next GTG then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
16th is good.

I'd probably bring the V12, just to show you guys some serious kit...but i could bring an old 560SEL if we have somewhere to do burn outs...

I'll bring some freebies more than sell stuff, little accessory things like gear knobs/AMG badges and anything else anyone wants me to bring, as long as it is smallish...
Also i have a selection of MB chrome sill steps, that i will be privately selling.

:bannana:

Originally posted by Koolvin
MBenzNL, 16th March good for you?
hehe...yes...I am in and will try to get my gf to come as well.

Shude, just come here before that date to have some comand related mods done to your car after which we can roll up to the uk together again.

greetingz,

Originally posted by MBenzNL
Shude, just come here before that date to have some comand related mods done to your car after which we can roll up to the uk together again.

Sounds like a great idea :D

So it looks definitely like the 16th March.:bannana:

So Where and at What Time???

I "E Mailed Jimmy" who I thought was in the lead on Venue, but he has not replied or added to the list of attendees??

So who is arranging???

The host was Jimmy, who without, we will be back to step 1 apart from the fact we have all agreed a date!

He is probably either busy, or has gone on a long Christmas bender. We shall have to wait and see.

He was last on Forum 26th Dec??

Perhaps he will sort out with his colleagues on return to work, as it was at his place of work.

The host was Jimmy, who without, we will be back to step 1 apart from the fact we have all agreed a date!

He is probably either busy, or has gone on a long Christmas bender. We shall have to wait and see.

Sorry guys,

I have been very busy, only been at home for a few days over the past week or so and have had trouble getting on to the site whenever I have tried. Too much drinking and driving...........not at the same time of course, no way! Have done some miles recently.

Anyway, the 16th March sounds fine by me, if there is a problem with my original venue I can always host it at home so dont worry folks.

Brian, sorry for not replying, as I said I have not been home much, but as far as I am concerned everything is still OK.

Originally posted by jimmy
Sorry guys,
Anyway, the 16th March sounds fine by me, if there is a problem with my original venue I can always host it at home so dont worry folks.

Brian, sorry for not replying, as I said I have not been home much, but as far as I am concerned everything is still OK.

Great look forward to it.:bannana:

All we need now is a "Map and a Time" Jimmy.:)

Can we have a addy?

All we need now is a "Map and a Time" Jimmy.:) [/B]

ARE YOU THERE JIMMY??????

You tell us where and I will post the Map if your busy M8.:rock:

All sorted.:)

Date as agreed, Sunday March 16th.

Time........I dunno......I guess mid to late morning unless we are all going to agree on a specific time. It depends how far some people are travelling as to whether we say morning or afternoon. Perhaps we had better have another vote on the time?

Venue:

The venue for the March GTG will be Kettering, Northamptonshire. The exact address will be:

Express AutoParts
Garrard Way
Telford Way Industrial Estate
KETTERING
Northamptonshire
NN16 8TD

We have a large, private, secluded car park that will be ideal for us to park up. There will also be drink making facilities.:D

A map can be found here: March GTG Venue , although Maff has kindly offered to set up a dedicated GTG site with details and a map.

Any questions or suggestions please PM or e-mail me.

Good map Brian,

We are near the bottom of Garrard Way past Vauxhall Master Fit on the RH side. The Mobil garage is'nt there and never has been as far as I know.

I shall start a new thread regarding the GTG, later.

Jimmy,

Is that Junction 7 off the A14?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom