So you think your Merc's are fast....?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Paul, Yes, think that was one of Marty's super video's, will see if I can find it a little later.
Have you got a response from Craig as yet??.

I have one of you beating me off the line!

Marty send me your email may you can upload it bud.

Paul, Yes, think that was one of Marty's super shaky low budget video's ;) :)

That first link is all fuzzy, looks like youtube has auto corrected it.

Not long to wait now :bannana:

Paul i've pm'd you.

Just read the other posts :(

RIP James.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MBClub UK

Gents, thanks for all your kind thoughts and words. Appreciate the support.

If any of you havent paid or received the payment details (which you should have had about 10 days ago) then please email today [email protected] cc'd to [email protected] with subject DMX PAYMENT

We'll get details out immediately.
Thanks very much,

Craig

I have one of you beating me off the line!

Marty send me your email may you can upload it bud.

You need your santapod drags on :D

[YOUTUBE]oPo3jCgKDJQ[/YOUTUBE]

Just went through aload more of Marty's vids, but have not the ablity to link them here, if your interested in looking at the Goodwood and Vmax events we held, plus other Vmax and Santa vids with more of our forum members enjoying themselves, Google You Tube 'V6amg' theres a great selection there to veiw, and all as ever, really well done and great veiwing.:thumb:

:eek: There not as smooth and professional as the MB tuning day as i've only got a cheapy HD camera and very basic video editor but I do enjoy putting them together when I have time and it gives me a reminder of the day.

I've had 56k video views and i'm interested to see what forums they get embedded in, where in the world they get watched and reading some of the comments where the Americans start arguing over cars :)

What I really want to do is hire out the top gear track so we can all have timed laps in a reasonably priced car......now that would be fun :D

Marty's videos are great...

:bannana:

Tim also managed a great video in my car last time around as well - whilst being thrown around at all speeds. Kept it on the speedo throughout. Thanks again for that Tim!

So what does the MBClub attendee list look like?

Any speed predictions?

So what does the MBClub attendee list look like?

Any speed predictions?

Quite a poor turn out really Graham, moreso that quite a few cars here have performance gains from Sav's tuning event, Vmax would have been a great oppountity to really see what the new gains had done for their cars, however, those MB guys that I know are going are;

JohnEBoy. E55
Sav Man. E55
Ricky S. E55(albeit have an issue with my car, but working on it)
Maff. Shooting brake or SLK55
Markbe. SL600
Possible but not confirmed as yet,
Steve Bez. E55
Lopes 80. TBA

I am unaware of any other MB guys attending although there may well be.
Still, think it will be a good day out, especially if the weather as it currently is holds up.

Not a bad show. I am going to be seeing the back of a few Mercs I can see!

those MB guys that I know are going to Vmax are;

JohnEBoy. E55
Sav Man. E55
Ricky S. E55
Maff. Shooting brake or SLK55
Markbe. SL600
Possible but not confirmed as yet,
Steve Bez. E55
Lopes 80. TBA

My cars back from MB tonight, everything appears fixed now, bar a rear brake issue i have been having for some time, (still working on that), but the cars as good as it will be at the moment, have one stop enroute to Hotel day before to have a couple of minor items tweeked, and am hopefully good to go, looking forward to seeing everybody, and giving the car a good run.

Good news boys :thumb:

I however, have no car!! LMAO!! :D

Currently being stripped once again, but I look forward to seeing all of yours running.

Currently being stripped once again, but I look forward to seeing all of yours running.

How come it needs to be stripped? Has something popped?

Nick, sorry to hear, thats really is bad luck mate:wallbash:, is there no chance it can be back together for the day??

I'm out, forum member coming to see my car on Sunday. :(

Have fun guys! Good luck guys.

The car has been worked on by two unreliable mechanics/companies who were both recommended. Unfortunately they did not do a good job, actually quite the opposite so for safety reasons I am having it stripped again to make sure everything is as it should be.

I have however managed to get my hands on a 610+hp B5 RS4. Not quite as much as mine would have been running but still no slouch.

BRING IT ON TOMORROW!!! :D

Who are the unreliable companies? I always wanted a b5 rs4. What are they like as daily drive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom