So you win the Lotto - what's your plate ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LTD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Polo GTi (and a travel pass for the train and subway)
You win the Lotto.

What plate adorns your car ?

Me ? I'd hope for the following

SM 1 (my initials)
FU 2
6 UP

:D

You ?

(remember, it's only a bloke on the internet :thumb: )

HRM 1 - ( My initials ) or HOW 1E :cool:

*** ****, my present mark, but on a new car!!:bannana::bannana:

In vegas ages ago I had ago at winning a car.

The car is raised up on a stand and machines all round it, 3 stars and its yours. Car in question was a BMW //M roadster with number plate I WON

That would have to go one one of my cars.... 1 WON as lets face it I would not just stick to one car.

MRP 1G is for sale at the DVLA auction, I quite fancy that :D and I won tonight 2 numbers and one lucky star, suspect it won't cover the cost of the plate though :D

Mine would be 27 EUY which was on the ambulance that my dad converted into a caravanette and in which we spent many happy holidays.

I've found it on a Nissan Navara, but it's 3.5 hrs away in Cardigan and I haven't had time to talk to the current owner yet.

MRP 1G is for sale at the DVLA auction, I quite fancy that :D and I won tonight 2 numbers and one lucky star, suspect it won't cover the cost of the plate though :D

You do like mis-spacing your plates Ian !

There is a plate I fancy in that auction too - if I am lucky, it's going on the back of a rather nice Harley in time :)

ummmm, was kinda thinking bout this today. I think I will have 3 cars with...

No 1,
No 2 and
No 3

You do like mis-spacing your plates Ian !

There is a plate I fancy in that auction too - if I am lucky, it's going on the back of a rather nice Harley in time :)

Not any more fed up of paying HM Courts £60 a pop :rolleyes:

SSA1-1.jpg

Frank Russell, 2nd Earl Russell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JSB 656 would do it for me. Its out there somewhere and I'm sure any nano second now Mocas will pop up and tell me when it was last sold and how much it cost.

Or 2110 EZ "Gladys" my first car.

JSB 656 would do it for me. Its out there somewhere and I'm sure any nano second now Mocas will pop up and tell me when it was last sold and how much it cost.

How does he know these things - I'd be interested in any info (history/value/recent prices paid) on 27 EUY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom