So you win the Lotto - what's your plate ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
27 EUY was on a Nissan Navara Outlaw double cab pick up, it has since been removed and is currently on a retention certificate ;)

Does that mean it's up for sale? What's your source please?

Does that mean it's up for sale? What's your source please?

No it means the owner has removed it from the vehicle and has placed it on retention to be either transferred to another vehicle or put up for sale. Sorry can't tell you the source on a public forum but is 100% reliable and correct ;)

I'll PM you my number and if you want to give me a call tomorrow i'll tell you how I know.

JSB 656 would do it for me. Its out there somewhere and I'm sure any nano second now Mocas will pop up and tell me when it was last sold and how much it cost.

I'd be interested in any info (history/value/recent prices paid) on 27 EUY.

No info on either of those two, I'm afraid.

For me, it would be one (or all) of the following:

A 1 (I'd clearly have to fight markjay for it.)
D 9
10 OI / OI 10
SLK 1
FAB 1A
XI 9 (or X 19)

Last edited:
I have had 72 SL on my eBay watch list for over a year. I want it badly but it's a bit too much for me :(

Must admit my plate would probably just be a bog standard Monaco issue if I had 'that' sort of windfall.

Licence plate would be; MB 1.

Car to put it on; Brabus EV12.

I just don't do private plates. Client of mine has his initials and two numbers on all his cars, some of the plates are worth more than the cars. I'd prefer to have the money in something that provides enjoyment and benefit than on the use of some characters on a plastic plate.

Once bought a car that had a cherished plate on it. Sold the plate.

I'd prefer to have the money in something that provides enjoyment and benefit...

Once bought a car that had a cherished plate on it. Sold the plate.

Am I right in saying that selling the plate provided some benefit? How much more benefit would it have provided had you held on to it while its value increased?

If bought well, number plates can be a pretty good investment.

u r right look at banks shares tanking, no plates have risen 4 fold on older styles to current configuration, and dateless have gone up 8 times.

agreed if u put yr monies in apple shares u would have earned, but going by putting yr egg in one basket then best spead yr investment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom