Sod camping....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
......gimme a private lodge with hot tub and a few bottles of wine anyday!!

oh and Mr P :devil: :devil: :devil:

Rain put paid to a tent - hey ho - life's a bitch at times........

Ha ha..
Nice to hear you had a good day...:D:devil:

We went camping for the first time years ago...and last. Started out ok, but realised we weren't cut out for it when dad put the TV in hooked up to the car battery...don't ask. Then half way in to the week, gales trashed out tent at 2am. A Liverpudlian family drove down to us and put us up in their caravan for the night...how nice? That was the end of our camping days!

New Forest's ace - been a few times.

I suspect you've not had the sandy balls experience though..:rolleyes:
Well I wouldn't would I?.........:devil: :devil:

And I thought you Yorkshire lasses were so rugged! Arwen like camping - as long as she was kept supplied with copious amounts of booze! :D

And I thought you Yorkshire lasses were so rugged! Arwen like camping - as long as she was kept supplied with copious amounts of booze! :D

'aye we are - but it was hammering down with rain and had done for the best part of the day that putting the tent up would have been a nightmare, so MrP found this rather lovely alternative......

http://www.yellowtopcountry.co.uk/

Can highly recommend it, and there's loads of fish in 't'lake too. BUddy thought the flippy flappy things were ace :D

There's a joke there somehwere; Guido, where are you?

Even better potential joke with the following line: "Buddy thought the flippy flappy things were ace" :devil: :devil:

Get your mind out of the gutter boy! :bannana: :bannana:

Last edited:
Even better potential joke with the following line: "Buddy thought the flippy flappy things were ace" :devil: :devil:

Get your mind out of the gutter boy! :bannana: :bannana:
dear me ste you seem to have joined them:devil: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom