SOLD IT, yeeee !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ask if he can pay you in £9 notes....

So, somebody is having their deaf paraplegic cousin buy a car for them without having seen it, paying the full asking price?

I'd be replying telling the scamming scumbag where to go. :mad:

I buy and sell cars. My emails are full of tonnes of that crap but NEVER EVER EVER reply to these idiots let alone try pissing them off. i ****** too many of them off and getting cocky to them. They just literally hacked the email account and this isent a joke because its happened on multiple occasions, luckily I was using a alternative email address account which dident have any information on it.

Can't you let him pay with PayPal then when the so called email comes in look at your PayPal account and see if it's really in there ...or am I missing something ??

Paypal payments can be reversed. There are two ways:

1. steal someone's paypal details and pay with their account. When the legitimate paypal owner complains, they do a chargeback

2. steal someone's credit card details, and set up a new paypal account. When the credit card company does a chargeback, so does paypal.

3. combine the two to be really annoying

Seller sees money in their account, can even withdraw it for a few days, but then paypal does a chargeback. If you've withdrawn the money, you owe paypal money.

M.

Life's too short for all that *****ing around. Just ignore them and do something worthwhile instead.

I've had a few since I added an email address in the body text of an eBay listing.

It can be quite annoying tbo, when you see the notification at first glance you think its a potential buyer.

Real Gumtree buyers of cheap cars are equally annoying.
Asking for 'lowest price / last price' before they view.
Idiots. I ignore them.

Scammers can make a drivers license in 20 minutes, passport in an hour.
Your deal could be legit but I doubt it.

Wow these scammers should stop scamming people and run a one-hour legit passport issuing office - they will sure get a lot more business than the so call 3-week-turn-around service offered by our trusted passport office!

If that is a genuine buyer, my next car will be a 600 Pullman:cool:

If thats a genuine buyer, ill donate all moneys to MBCLUB forum members :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom