SOLD IT, yeeee !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

evdok

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 330D xDRIVE M/SPORT INDIVIDUAL
Looks like i have a buyer :wallbash:

Great! please consider it sold as i am willing to pay your full asking price because i

need to buy it for my cousin asap, i have read through the advert and i'm totally

satisfied with it,sadly i would not be able to come personally to collect due to my

hearing loss and me being in wheelchair.
I would appreciate if you email me with more photos (if available) since i'm unable

to see it in person.
I have a courier agent that would help me to pick it up at your preferred location

after you have received your money and i'll pay you via PayPal today.
Where is the pick up location so that i can inform the courier agent about it now?

:doh:

SeemsLegit.png

Ask for his phone number so that you can call him to discuss the deal.

So, somebody is having their deaf paraplegic cousin buy a car for them without having seen it, paying the full asking price?

I'd be replying telling the scamming scumbag where to go. :mad:

Bank transfer reply:

I'm sorry i am disabled and i have limited access to cash and other payment

methods.
You can setup a PayPal account at www.paypal.com it's very safe and secure. Also

it's very easy to set up within few minutes.

Then your fake email arrives saying your funds have arrived...

I'd string him along. Go along with it until he sends a low loader to some remote location nowhere near your house...

Lol

Last edited:
Its the old western union/shipping payment scam!
Be careful selling cars/large items if the buyer is keen to use paypal and states they are working abroad or sending to a friend etc and need a shipping agent to pick it up. You then get a FAKE paypal email saying you have been paid extra so you can pay the shipping agent for them via western union and the payment is released to you after you have done that.It is a scam to get that western union payment, they don't want your car and the shipping agent is just a scam to get that payment.They are nearly always in Nigeria and can't even own a paypal account. Many permutations on the same theme.

Bank transfer reply:

I'm sorry i am disabled and i have limited access to cash and other payment

methods.
You can setup a PayPal account at www.paypal.com it's very safe and secure. Also

it's very easy to set up within few minutes.

Obviously a scam which I'm sure you knew anyway. You could either string this idiot along to waste his time as well, tell him to foxtrot oscar, lie and say its already sold, or take the easy way out and don't reply again.

I think I'd take options 2 & 4:D

I'm pretty sure he's a real Prince in which case you under sold it.

I think you should respond stating that your Wife - Princess Umbongo and her father King Chumbahwumbah are currently dealing with all financial matters due to their huge wealth. Could they forward the money to them and they will release the car.

Id love to string them along but frankly can't be ars*d, need to sell asap so i can get me a new mota;)

Give it a go, it could be genuine and the answer to all your selling woes.;):devil:

Was it on Gumtree and was the scammer using Gmail?
I had two of 'em in ten minutes.

As its on 3 sites i don't know where they saw it, but yes its on Gumtree.

Can't you let him pay with PayPal then when the so called email comes in look at your PayPal account and see if it's really in there ...or am I missing something ??

It's completely pointless Dean. A complete waste of electrons logging in to check...

Just like 419eater, I'd see if I can play games with them, waste some of their time and hopefully money. If everyone did that, then the naive few suckers they pull in would be fewer and further between.

My buddy in California went for a similar deal to BUY a special model Harley Davidson off Ebay from another American in the Netherlands. The seller was to bring it to me in Northampton for inspection. My buddy had already sent $2000 by Western Union TO ME as a down payment. The seller never showed; I phoned Western Union and they said the $ had been picked up by me in London several hours previous. Obviously not. WU guy said happens all the time; if ID is shown they release the money. Scammers can make a drivers license in 20 minutes, passport in an hour.
Your deal could be legit but I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom