Some form of Conspiracy ????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
Im starting to come round to the idea of getting a E39 so I thought id look up other dark side forums but didnt know whats a good one, so I thought id tap in "BMW Forum" on the search facility of this very forum to see what other members recommend but it crashes every time ??? Do the mods not want us jumping ship or something :D:D:D

Lol soon your post count will be knocked back to disable PM's and restrict your usage!

Tony.

E39 530i M-Sport.

Best all round car ever made.

same here - "server error" - that is indeed a bit paranoid if intentional ;)

had 2 E39's both diesels 525, 530...had issues with the 530, turned out to be faulty fuel sender unit,,,poor diagnosis from various garages made me loose faith, dark murky interior but solid car...

Search function has never worked if you use more than one or two small words, use Google and just prefix everything with MB Club, works for me :thumb:

cheers for the replies, ive registered on that forum so see how it goes :)

I had one a few years ago - 525i - which I used for driving to Heathrow and back every day. Superb car and still look at them and think "Mmmmm ....... might just get another of 2003 vintage"

I currently have a 1998 e39 540i which is my daily drive and airport car.

It has about 140K miles and has been very reliable, and is still the most comfortable car I have owned!

I would like to replace it with a slightly newer one with lower mileage, but all the ones I see have starship mileage and a silly price!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom