Some interesting cars in Chester this weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Walked into Chester an some interesting cars were being displayed, missedmost as didn't know it was on :(

Taken off phone so not great.

e36b0fc7.jpg

3fb6419a.jpg

1c503ac8.jpg

c851b696.jpg

be88e474.jpg

81270f2b.jpg

0722f574.jpg

^ check the driver...

b84e21b4.jpg

^ inside the mini

2f4a57a3.jpg

d4393b4c.jpg

Then on my drive...
f26c03e5.jpg

Crikey that includes a "Land Crab" that still runs.

I'm liking that one.. a mate of mine had an 1800S when we were at college. Bloody huge inside, ideal for piling bunches of students into :)

Cheers,

Gaz

Small world, I was there too

I'll post my pics soon

Land crabs are great - Passed my driving test in a 1968 Austin 1800

My Dad had one. As Charles said - huge barn of a thing inside. Probably as much as an S Class Long. BL did some good stuff back then. I had a Morris Marina Estate 1.8 once over. It just ran and ran. Rusted away underneath us in the end but we did many happy miles in it.

I wish I knew it was on...

Just got their as they were driving off.. and I had already been dragged round the shops 'shopping' would have much rather look at these.

I wish I knew it was on...

Just got their as they were driving off.. and I had already been dragged round the shops 'shopping' would have much rather look at these.

We went from Brum on a coach trip organised by the hospital where Her Ladyship and her sister work. The ladies did retail and the chaps did a short stroll around wall, pub, good lunch, then we came across the cars.

Did a little bit more pub then coach back home.

The sum total of our shoping involved one of our number going into the Liverpool FC supporters shop to buy a mug for his son's Christmas stocking.

I learned to drive in an L-reg Morris 1800 in exactly that colour, albeit sans rally equipment. A wonderful car.

My grandad bought it in around 1976, and when he passed away in 19080 it was handed down to my Mom. It was our main family car until 1988, when it became my Dad's 'work' car, replacing a push bike. We had it restored in 1992, but it finally passed itself in around 2000, and went to the scrap yard in the sky.

I still have the manuals and sales brochures in my home office. I'd love a 2200 in mustard!!

Go for an 1800 - the B-series engine is much more robust and reliable than the E-series !

As much as I'd like one, sadly Mrs D is even less likely to agree to an 1800 or 2200 than she is all the other classic cars I try to convince her are a good idea to buy!! :D

A mustard colour scheme won't help either!!

A mustard colour scheme won't help either!!

I think it's called "Harvest Gold" ! My mate had an 1100 in that colour back in the 80's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom